ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Dragin's Lair' Space Ace and Dragon's Lair 2 for DS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dragin's Lair' Space Ace and Dragon's Lair 2 for DS  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Dragin's Lair' Space Ace and Dragon's Lair 2 for DS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found out all three of these games are coming out for the DS heres the link to the site http://www.dragonslairfans.com/

10-22-2007 10:54 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haha so Dirk The Daring rides again! I miss this game; I should never have traded in my PS2 version, even though I partly paid for the awesome GTA Vice City with it. Cool

10-22-2007 14:42 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone played the DVD versions? If so, is it any fun with a dvd remote control?

10-22-2007 16:57 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
retinasoup $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1749.jpg

Registration Date: 06-21-2006

i've got dragon's lair on dvd. i tried to play it with the remote, but the response was too slow for it to have a decent interactive experience. not necessarily a fault of the dvd, because i was able to play it on my playstation2 with the gamepad with considerable ease. if you're thinking of buying a copy, i would first assess how rapid your dvd's remote controller response is.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3562/gameshorrorhitleraz1.gif
10-23-2007 05:35 retinasoup is offline Send an Email to retinasoup Search for Posts by retinasoup Add retinasoup to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

thanks retina. My remote is pretty slow, but I didn't even think of playing it on my PS2. I forgot that sucker even played DVDs LOL. I might have to pick up a copy.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-23-2007 12:00.

10-23-2007 11:59 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Dragin's Lair' Space Ace and Dragon's Lair 2 for DS