ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » Any Song Lyric Websites? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any Song Lyric Websites?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Question Any Song Lyric Websites? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know of any sites out there with rock song lyrics with printer-friendly pages, and I'm talking about the entire rock era, from '50s to '80s or so. It doesn't have to include the guitar chords; I can figure those out myself.

12-14-2006 15:34 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
m2h3090 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1576.jpg

Registration Date: 07-26-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know a site for 80's rock http://www.afn.org/~afn30091/80songs.html dont know if thats much help

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-16-2006 06:33.

12-16-2006 06:31 m2h3090 is offline Send an Email to m2h3090 Search for Posts by m2h3090 Add m2h3090 to your Buddy List
d)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The site looks good! Thanks, any suggestions help. Pleased
...Gotta get my hands on that box set.

12-16-2006 14:43 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Star Saber $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1866.gif

Registration Date: 09-27-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://lyrics.astraweb.com

i find all my lyrics here...

09-28-2007 04:29 Star Saber is offline Send an Email to Star Saber Search for Posts by Star Saber Add Star Saber to your Buddy List
d)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks; I'll check that link out as well (damn, I forgot I even made this thread until somone responded to it!). Shocked

09-30-2007 18:21 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » Any Song Lyric Websites?