ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Fucking Times in the Internet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fucking Times in the Internet  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jonnyPancake $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1878.gif

Registration Date: 09-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!

SO FUCK YOU!!! U FUCKING LIEAR AHAHAHH
09-29-2007 01:44 jonnyPancake is offline Send an Email to jonnyPancake Search for Posts by jonnyPancake Add jonnyPancake to your Buddy List
Castel_Leachen $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1867.gif

Registration Date: 09-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my fucking god patty cake are you still trying to make a sentence you Illiterate piece of shit. The seeping sacks of puss on Taters Snatch have more intelligence than you. Unlike Satori you need to stick you thumb back up your ass but you might poke your pea size brain in there you waste of a perfectly good orgasm. Tater you say that you own these forums yet at the first sign that someone is calling out your genetically mix breed ass you run away claiming you left the forums for awhile then you come back when the heat is off you. The only reason you haven’t had any good competition is because all your focus is on your ass bitch Satori because he wont get off his mothers tit long enough to type more than a sentence. You do know the reason he wont fuck you anymore is because he is pissed off you gave him syphilis don’t you? I know why you haven’t posted lately. You got your computer taken away for biting your master during your feeding time again didn’t you. Maybe now that you have lost your delusion on reality you might lose your will to live too. Nobody loves you anyway. Well except maybe the parasites that live on you disfigured ass. Damn Satori I feel sorry for you. Not only for the fact you have syphilis but also that your mother puts bag balm on her utters. That must taste like shit. Also do not let Tater make fun of you being poor. She is just jealous because your going to be rich soon. Crab is a very good money maker and you sister has an unlimited supply from what Pancake says. But you already knew that didn’t you. And yes Pancake I didn’t forget you …. Fuck You!!! Damn I hate stoop to such a low level just so people can understand. Well I guess I will wait until somebody has something smart to say and hopefully soon but I doubt it. You probably all shut off your computers and are still trying to figure out how to turn them back on. You ignorant wastes of life.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 09-29-2007 10:37.

09-29-2007 10:28 Castel_Leachen is offline Send an Email to Castel_Leachen Search for Posts by Castel_Leachen Add Castel_Leachen to your Buddy List
jonnyPancake $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1878.gif

Registration Date: 09-23-2007

really?

NO! FUCK YOU! HAHA!
09-30-2007 03:33 jonnyPancake is offline Send an Email to jonnyPancake Search for Posts by jonnyPancake Add jonnyPancake to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Fucking Times in the Internet