ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Some People are so FN Stupid! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some People are so FN Stupid!  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Some People are so FN Stupid! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every lyric site so far that has the Lyrics for The Motley Crue DR Feelgood Demo starts off with rat Tailed Jimmy is a Second hand hood Well they Are F***ed up Heres the link to the MP3 The lyrics are different from the original song. what a Bunch of Dumb asses!
http://www.esnips.com/doc/6a40c15a-8736-...r-Feelgood-demo

08-20-2007 08:48 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the Lyrics aren't accurate I'm still working on them I wish there was way to eliminate the instruments so i can hear the Lyrics more clearly
Dr FeelGood (demo)
Hot Rocks Cool Brauds Limosines living on easy streets. I got reasons to believe you got sweets for me. walk like a dog in a Dirty Bag getting paid with the sweetest treats. I will now be your candyman what Ive got can't be beat. i'm the one they call dr Feelgood I'm the one that makes you feel all right. I'm the one they call dr feelgood I'm wanna Be Your Frankenstein. I've got girls that will work for me doing things you wouldn't believe. Red Light Green Light it's all the same. On the town we believe raise back reach back who cares for the Mistress Sawafare champagne cocaine it's all the same get your nose in the air(Chorus) I got one thing you'll Unstand he's Dr Feelgood not what you call a Glamurous Man he's Dr Feel Good Got One thing that's easily Understood He's Dr FeelGood i'm the one they call Dr Feelgood. Champange Cocaine it's all the same put your nose in the air Raise back reach back who cares it's The Mistress sawafare Hot rocks Cool Brauds Limosines living on easy streets walk like a Dog in a Dirty Bag getting paid with The Sweetest Treats.(Chorus) And I Feel Monsterous let me sing this song and take my hand Dr Feelgood. Some People call me an evil man Dr Feelgood Let Me introduce myself real good Dr Feel good I'm the one they only call feelgood. I'm gonna Make you feel real good.(Chorus)
This Version sounds More like it's about a Pimp than a Drug Dealer.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-20-2007 09:35.

08-20-2007 09:34 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Some People are so FN Stupid!