ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » help with VBA Link Plz » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page help with VBA Link Plz  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Koolayd

Registration Date: 01-12-2007

help with VBA Link Plz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so i have golden sun and i am trying to link it with Golden Sun : The Lost Age but i started Golden sun save on original VBA and when i start game up on VBA Link my game isn't there but on VBA it is there, help would be appreciated
07-16-2007 19:39 Koolayd is offline Search for Posts by Koolayd Add Koolayd to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually You probably mean a save state not a link. The save state must be the same name as the rom for it to work

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-18-2007 12:12.

07-18-2007 11:49 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
Koolayd

Registration Date: 01-12-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ya my save state isnt there on VBA Link SO i cant transfer files
07-22-2007 18:35 Koolayd is offline Search for Posts by Koolayd Add Koolayd to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » help with VBA Link Plz