ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » calling all pussies » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page calling all pussies  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Clipper
a)

Registration Date: 07-24-2006

calling all pussies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

U suck
all of U
this is flaming why ne1 flame?
why? cos UR all pussies thats why
sum1 with balls bring it on if U dare
07-25-2006 21:54 Clipper is offline Search for Posts by Clipper Add Clipper to your Buddy List
Puffy McPot $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1069.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

RE: calling all pussies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Clipper
sum1 with balls bring it on if U dare

God forbid anyone respond.
He may throw his illiteracy at us Shocked

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/patrick_le_great/dont.jpg
07-26-2006 04:40 Puffy McPot is offline Send an Email to Puffy McPot Search for Posts by Puffy McPot Add Puffy McPot to your Buddy List
UnHolyMinistry $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1496.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rofl...if you feel you have to "flame" people to get your jollies off, have at it...just don't force your stupidity on the rest of us...lol

07-26-2006 04:57 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
Clipper
a)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
RE: calling all pussies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Puffy McPot
God forbid anyone respond.
He may throw his illiteracy at us Shocked

i speak 4 langages english im still learning now
i can speak it well but to rite it down is hard 4 me
i will rite in my mother tong so my spelling is ok
just 4 U

Mi lengua materna es realmente española. Hablo también alemán francés con la comodidad. Inglés es lo que aprendo ahora. Así que me distribuye si mi inglés no está arriba rasguñar, pero para ser honesto que yo ya puedo hablar mejor inglés que algunas personas donde inglés es su lengua materna.

Para PuffyMcpot que permitiré que usted lama el ano en la manera de una excusa. Usted es un coño que enrosca, come la mierda.

quote:
Originally posted by UnHolyMinistry
rofl...if you feel you have to "flame" people to get your jollies off, have at it...just don't force your stupidity on the rest of us...lol

i still call U on UR flamin it sucks just like U
if UR not goin 2 flame then fuck off
its not hard
start by tellin me 2 fuck off
bring it on bitch
07-26-2006 10:02 Clipper is offline Search for Posts by Clipper Add Clipper to your Buddy List
Goliath_The_1st
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1216.jpg

Registration Date: 08-22-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For once I'm fucking lost for words.
07-26-2006 21:56 Goliath_The_1st is offline Search for Posts by Goliath_The_1st Add Goliath_The_1st to your Buddy List
a)

that bad, huh...

07-27-2006 15:13 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
Riyaken
a)

Registration Date: 09-09-2004

Usted es un movimiento de intestino, en mi opinión.

07-27-2006 20:27 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
Clipper
a)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

quote:
Originally posted by Riyaken
Usted es un movimiento de intestino, en mi opinión.

in my opinion stick 2 english
07-27-2006 21:21 Clipper is offline Search for Posts by Clipper Add Clipper to your Buddy List
Puffy McPot $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1069.gif

quote:
Mi lengua materna es realmente española. Hablo también alemán francés con la comodidad. Inglés es lo que aprendo ahora. Así que me distribuye si mi inglés no está arriba rasguñar, pero para ser honesto que yo ya puedo hablar mejor inglés que algunas personas donde inglés es su lengua materna.

My native language is spanish, but I also speak German and French fairly well. I'm currently learning English, because I've realized that I've spent my life learning some of this world's most useless tongues. I know my English sucks compared to such a beautiful American as yourself, please forgive me?

Para PuffyMcpot que permitiré que usted lama el ano en la manera de una excusa. Usted es un coño que enrosca, come la mierda.

For PuffyMcpot, I'll shove a lamma up my ass in apology. I know there's no excuse for me being an idiot, but maybe this will make ammends.

Jesus Christ, I hope you're just playing around.
Mexico sure as shit doesn't have the proper hospital facilities for you to be ravaging your ass like that.
You could die just from a meager infection, you're chances are about nill if you go and cram a lamma up your arse.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/patrick_le_great/dont.jpg
07-27-2006 21:28 Puffy McPot is offline Send an Email to Puffy McPot Search for Posts by Puffy McPot Add Puffy McPot to your Buddy List
a)

rofl awesome translation job there, puffy Wink ...i knew there was something wrong with that dude...

07-28-2006 04:28 UnHolyMinistry is offline Send an Email to UnHolyMinistry Search for Posts by UnHolyMinistry Add UnHolyMinistry to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of UnHolyMinistry: UnHolyMinistry
Garbage Pail Kid $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1500.gif

Registration Date: 07-19-2006

whatever you do dont hop the border to the US. We have enough stupid immagrints that cant speak english here already. I've shot twelve of them today already and its not even dark out yet.

If you want to illegaly migrate to the United States , syphon our resources, wear down our infrastructure, steal our jobs, make fun of our culture, and drive without a license, at least learn our god damn language. If not get the fuck out.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-29-2006 00:09.

07-29-2006 00:08 Garbage Pail Kid is offline Send an Email to Garbage Pail Kid Search for Posts by Garbage Pail Kid Add Garbage Pail Kid to your Buddy List
shiontheotaku $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1560.gif

Registration Date: 09-27-2006

Omg! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jesus christ clipper knows more than one language and is nearly fluent in all of them.....THIS IS A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE PEOPLE!!
THE IDIOTS WILL RISE AND OVERTHROW THE EARTH!!

RUN!! RUN AND HIDE!!

10-31-2006 17:50 shiontheotaku is offline Send an Email to shiontheotaku Homepage of shiontheotaku Search for Posts by shiontheotaku Add shiontheotaku to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of shiontheotaku: shiontheotaku2 View the MSN Profile for shiontheotaku
sean pyro $posts[username] is a female

images/avatars/avatar-1786.gif

quote:
i will rite in my mother tong

Your mothers got a dong?

"And I want to a game wich there is a man carry a facon and he kills the enemy via that facon"

"it will ruin ur life like a rich man drank it and turned poor and now he is fucked"

03-14-2007 21:05 sean pyro is offline Send an Email to sean pyro Search for Posts by sean pyro Add sean pyro to your Buddy List
14thPatriot $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1369.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2005

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

06-21-2007 14:00 14thPatriot is offline Send an Email to 14thPatriot Homepage of 14thPatriot Search for Posts by 14thPatriot Add 14thPatriot to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 14thPatriot: patriot 14th YIM Account Name of 14thPatriot: Cleighten View the MSN Profile for 14thPatriot
Amazing_Tater $posts[username] is a female
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1740.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2005

What do you think, assflap? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE IT'S THREE MONTHS OLD. God, the idiocy never fails to stun me. What are you, some fucking gook who doesn't know what our numbers mean? Last post was in March. This is June. You are a moron. Does that add up for you? You have nothing to say, and even if you did, no one would give a damn. GTFO, you fool.

06-22-2007 08:31 Amazing_Tater is offline Send an Email to Amazing_Tater Search for Posts by Amazing_Tater Add Amazing_Tater to your Buddy List
gforce75 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 07-07-2007

Wink Lolz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haha, you guys are a trip.

07-07-2007 17:33 gforce75 is offline Send an Email to gforce75 Search for Posts by gforce75 Add gforce75 to your Buddy List
Amazing_Tater $posts[username] is a female
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1740.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2005

Hopefully a trip to hell for you, faggot. You should be dipped in boiling pitch while watching your mother be raped by bristly stinking demons. I'd love to see your reddened, blistered skin peeling off in big bloody sheets while you shrieked like your balls were being crushed in a vice. In fact, I'd like to see your balls in a vice, too. LOLZ to you, pissdouche. Please get sold into slavery in some third-world puspot and cease your idiotic posting.

07-17-2007 04:32 Amazing_Tater is offline Send an Email to Amazing_Tater Search for Posts by Amazing_Tater Add Amazing_Tater to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » calling all pussies