ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite group/musician right now? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite group/musician right now?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mosquita $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 02-24-2005

Question Favorite group/musician right now? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heh, almost the same as the other thread... but which is for you the best group or musician at the moment? Smile )

05-27-2006 04:29 Mosquita is offline Send an Email to Mosquita Homepage of Mosquita Search for Posts by Mosquita Add Mosquita to your Buddy List
Mosquita $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 02-24-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, what an outstanding thread, nobody replied this... since I created it in 5/27, hehehe

06-13-2006 18:45 Mosquita is offline Send an Email to Mosquita Homepage of Mosquita Search for Posts by Mosquita Add Mosquita to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really like: Sugar Ray
Just because of thier song --> Speed Home California Pleased

At least you got one Reply now.... Big Grin

06-13-2006 19:56 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Right now...The pillows!
06-15-2006 05:49 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
retinasoup $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1749.jpg

Registration Date: 06-21-2006

The Heads from Bristol, UK.

http://www.theheadsrock.com/homepage.html

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3562/gameshorrorhitleraz1.gif
06-25-2006 13:32 retinasoup is offline Send an Email to retinasoup Search for Posts by retinasoup Add retinasoup to your Buddy List
Amazing Tater $posts[username] is a female

images/avatars/avatar-1475.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Nine Inch Nails...although the new album is pretty gay.

I glanced through the other thread...What is with all this punk crap? I respect their political stance and everything, but Greenday makes me want to stab myself in the eardrums with an eyeliner pencil.
06-29-2006 08:09 Amazing Tater is offline Send an Email to Amazing Tater Search for Posts by Amazing Tater Add Amazing Tater to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Genitortures Rocks!

$posts[username] has attached this image:
9a24124128a07daf70c73010.L.jpg

07-18-2006 05:43 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Been listening to lots of the Beatles lately, I always do in summertime for some reason.Smile )

07-21-2006 15:23 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Right now...

Gotta be either Muse or Asian Kung-Fu Generation
07-22-2006 07:52 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
ba$h $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1563.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2006

quote:
Originally posted by helgasboy
Genitortures Rocks!

Hell yeah. I saw them in 95 (I was 14) with KMFDM and God Lives Underwater at the Abyss in Houston. She brought out a guy on stage (after GLUWater) pinned to a cross and stuck a huge spike through his tounge near the end of their set (during 120 Days iirc). To this day, that is the best concert i've ever been to. Gen is what every woman in metal tries to be....hardcore and sexy at the same time. So far, she's pretty much the only one who puts it down without halfway sucking.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-10-2006 08:38.

10-10-2006 08:37 ba$h is offline Search for Posts by ba$h Add ba$h to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Been listening to a lot of the Moody Blues and a bunch of 50's Doo-Wop lately. What an odd combo.

10-27-2006 15:22 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
SonGoku1905 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 12-29-2006

Nevermore or Sonata Arctica
02-02-2007 20:52 SonGoku1905 is offline Send an Email to SonGoku1905 Search for Posts by SonGoku1905 Add SonGoku1905 to your Buddy List
c)

Fergie. This Babe is Hot!

02-05-2007 08:36 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
lordks $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1755.gif

Is Kraken!!
Some Colombian Band from the 90s.

03-08-2007 09:58 lordks is offline Send an Email to lordks Search for Posts by lordks Add lordks to your Buddy List
retinasoup $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1749.jpg

Registration Date: 06-21-2006

Bjorn Again

Australian Abba cover band.

http://www.bjornagain.com.au/

I dare you to leave this playing for a certain amount of time without losing your marbles.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3562/gameshorrorhitleraz1.gif

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 03-08-2007 10:32.

03-08-2007 10:27 retinasoup is offline Send an Email to retinasoup Search for Posts by retinasoup Add retinasoup to your Buddy List
Slick_Gamer

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

NWA!!!!

http://www.ni9e.com/nwa/NWA_cover_400px.jpg
04-05-2007 23:12 Slick_Gamer is offline Send an Email to Slick_Gamer Search for Posts by Slick_Gamer Add Slick_Gamer to your Buddy List
c)

Lita Ford the Metal Queen!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/litafordfanatic/63.jpg

04-29-2007 08:37 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
HitTheFloor

Registration Date: 07-15-2007

hmm
Rage Against The Machine (:
I picked up their debut cd from the dusty shelf downstairs after I heard they got back together for another tour.
07-15-2007 18:48 HitTheFloor is offline Send an Email to HitTheFloor Search for Posts by HitTheFloor Add HitTheFloor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite group/musician right now?