ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » how to play games from rom files??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page how to play games from rom files???  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
attractive $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

how to play games from rom files??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi users. i am kinda new here and to rom gaming. i downloaded metal slug 2 rom file but dont know how to run them. plz guide me. thanx in advance
06-28-2007 20:25 attractive is offline Send an Email to attractive Search for Posts by attractive Add attractive to your Buddy List
santero

Registration Date: 07-07-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, just download ´MAME´ emulator, put your games into ´ROMS´ folder and that´s it Smile for ´Metal Slug´ f.e. you will probably need ´neogeo´ rom...
07-08-2007 18:08 santero is offline Send an Email to santero Search for Posts by santero Add santero to your Buddy List
attractive $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Smile re:santero...thanx.but one more question .... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanx very much for ur reply santero. but i am not able to play the game following ur instructions. where to get neo geo roms??? guide me again plz
07-08-2007 20:26 attractive is offline Send an Email to attractive Search for Posts by attractive Add attractive to your Buddy List
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well... here is a pointer to where you can get the Bios files that you need. Be sure to keep them zipped and put them in your Roms save section.

All the BIOS'es you need

That should help you out with the BIOS Files, and where you can get the files you need, that A: Depends on the Mame version your using. I think these files are like version .105? I'm not quite sure on the version that's being used here.

So there ya go.. Smile

That is all.
07-09-2007 01:15 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
santero

Registration Date: 07-07-2007

what about here on romnation? Smile

http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/mame/n.html
07-15-2007 00:13 santero is offline Send an Email to santero Search for Posts by santero Add santero to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » how to play games from rom files???