ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » Sexy Guitars! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sexy Guitars!  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Thumb Up! Sexy Guitars! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post pictures of guitars on your 'Wish List," simple enough.
Here's two for starters, a Grestch classic (Eddie Cochran or Brian Setzer) model), & a White Falcon (ummm, does that chick in the Cranberries actually know how to make this one sing? Doubt it.

$posts[username] has attached this image:
Two beautiful ladies (Chet Atkins And White Falcon).jpg

05-05-2007 21:59 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
retinasoup $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1749.jpg

Registration Date: 06-21-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
ummm, does that chick in the Cranberries actually know how to make this one sing?

If she made it sound anything like the way she sings, I'd be very annoyed! Mad
Z-oh-om-beh, z-oh-om-beh, z-oh-om-beh e-eh e-eh ooo ie etc. Sounds like she's getting back door action from a zombie.

By the way Toximoron, to answer your question of what model my Gretsch is, it is called an "Electromatic". Pretty funny 'cause makes me think of the movie Grease...

"Why this car is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's grease lightning!" Roll Eyes

Anyways, I have other guitars as well which I'll post later on. Some cheap and ugly and not so sexy, others being classic, groovy and totally shagadelic.
*adopts a Austin Powers accent*- Do I make you horny baybeee...

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3562/gameshorrorhitleraz1.gif
05-06-2007 02:24 retinasoup is offline Send an Email to retinasoup Search for Posts by retinasoup Add retinasoup to your Buddy List
d)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ha-ha, yeah, she sings as if she's being tortured! Crying
I didn't think about posting pictures of my own guitars; I'll have to do that (even though my digital camera is tres crap!
For now, here's a Hofner 1966 six string guitar, for years I thought they only made the famous McCartney bass.

$posts[username] has attached this image (reduced version):
1966 Hofner Violin 6 string.jpg
View Full-Sized Image

05-06-2007 12:51 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The BC Rich Warlock my favorite Guitar

1016330894199_picturesold_1552.jpg

05-15-2007 09:03 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
b)

Gibson SG
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1108/sexyguitarsbe4.jpg
ahhh.. those milky white curves *starts playing with his flute*

05-26-2007 04:04 retinasoup is offline Send an Email to retinasoup Search for Posts by retinasoup Add retinasoup to your Buddy List
d)

Damn, that's the first time I've ever seen a white Gibby SG...I lead such a fucked up, sheltered life. That guitar is awesome. Is it yours, Retinasoup?
Here's another entry, although it's not mine, I'd like one. Country Gentleman, by Grestch (famous 'cos of the Beatles Debut in 1964).
Oh, and Helgasboy--I like the look of that one. I remember the last time I got a differently shaped-guitar, though, it was a Flying V very ncie shape & tone, but pretty hard to play while sitting on my thick, lazy ass!

Country Gentleman at Day's.jpg
View Full-Sized Image

05-26-2007 22:57 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
b)

Nah. That aint my guitar unfortunately.

This one here is what I own.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5461/mygibboof1.jpg

She's taken a battering over the years. I've recently had her re-fretted and now plays like a dream.

05-27-2007 05:29 retinasoup is offline Send an Email to retinasoup Search for Posts by retinasoup Add retinasoup to your Buddy List
d)

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks great! Often, the 'battered' guitars have good sound (and are famous in their own right; look at the Fender Stevie Ray Vaughn played and that piece of shit Willie Nelson has strummed for years), I've got a 1972 Fender that's in similar condition; except a year and a half ago I replaced the entire guts of it, pickups, switch, buttons and all. Eventually, I'll post some pics of my collection.
For now, here's my dream 'guitar room,' it's actually one of many sets of Brian Setzer's gear. Good lord, those amps!

Brian Setzer Gretsch 1959 6120.jpg

05-29-2007 00:42 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
d)

Gibson acoustic with dual pick gaurds, the style made famous by the Everly Brothers. Looks rather sharp, but it tends to muffle the acoustic sound to a fare-thee-well.

Everly Brothers Gibson 1963 Model.jpg
View Full-Sized Image

07-07-2007 23:22 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » Sexy Guitars!