ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » kirby and The Amazing Mirror walkthrough » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page kirby and The Amazing Mirror walkthrough  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

kirby and The Amazing Mirror walkthrough Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good walkthrough for this game. Apparently the ones on gamefaqssucks and makes no sense at all as if a child wrote it. I'm stuck trying to look three hours for the second boss can someone help?

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 06-30-2007 06:32.

06-30-2007 06:31 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » kirby and The Amazing Mirror walkthrough