ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Mazin Tater » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mazin Tater  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

Mazin Tater Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how does an obese pigtailed overall wearing hick from alabama get on these sites anyhow?

being overweight ugly and stupid dont mix with mean BTW.

anyhow its been a while since ive been back on this forum...ill get back into shape once i hear a few more fecal matter infested lines thown my way.

i miss tater when she was just a little spud...Wink

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
06-07-2007 00:59 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uhm... she doesn't know what you're talking about :

$posts[username] has attached this image:
moment_016.jpg

06-07-2007 07:12 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
14thPatriot $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1369.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2005

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Strat what's going on?

06-21-2007 14:08 14thPatriot is offline Send an Email to 14thPatriot Homepage of 14thPatriot Search for Posts by 14thPatriot Add 14thPatriot to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 14thPatriot: patriot 14th YIM Account Name of 14thPatriot: Cleighten View the MSN Profile for 14thPatriot
Amazing_Tater $posts[username] is a female
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1740.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, the usual: retardation, faggotry, and assholishness. I ordered a side of cocksucking, I wonder where it--oh, it just arrived! Hi, Patriot!

06-22-2007 08:27 Amazing_Tater is offline Send an Email to Amazing_Tater Search for Posts by Amazing_Tater Add Amazing_Tater to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Mazin Tater