ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Dell Recycles Windows XP » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dell Recycles Windows XP  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Tongue! Dell Recycles Windows XP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=39087

Microsoft has pretty much confirmed what we already knew Vista is a complete and utter Flop much like windows ME infact some have dubbed Vista ME II and in a surprise move dell has started offering Xp with desktop pcs again which from what i've always understood MS doesn't play nice if u go against the flow in the OEM market they tend u muscle u out till u disappear.

Yes I realize its still very early days but Vista is a monster that needs to die it got in bed with the devil (hollywood and the music industry) and shafted its core business pc users now every time u want to do something on YOUR pc u have to ask permission DON'T SUPPORT DRM KIDS!!!!

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
04-22-2007 02:19 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing is going to stop mindless drooler "gamers" from going out to buy new Vista PCs at the store with the money they earned turning tricks so they can go play Sims Hot Date part 69 online.

04-22-2007 02:39 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't consider those "Gamers' real pc gamers considering we know a thing or two about hardware and software they're just average joes that think their cool getting the latest gadgets with no real clue as to what they're really doing

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
04-22-2007 11:12 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

Nice article there Hito!

Microsoft and the rest of American industry can shove DRM up their collective arses until they collapse with pain, the fucking money-hungry cunts.

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
04-22-2007 11:51 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

i had a feeling VISTA was a gimmick... well it looks like my feeling was right...
04-22-2007 23:42 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

quote:
I don't consider those "Gamers' real pc gamers considering we know a thing or two about hardware and software they're just average joes that think their cool getting the latest gadgets with no real clue as to what they're really doing

Well that's true of course, but that is the majority so they're likely to make Vista use prominent.

04-24-2007 07:32 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
Hostility $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1772.gif

Registration Date: 04-24-2007

poor billy gates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bill gates just updates some files and throws a new skin on old windows platforms i still say windows 98 is the best but i will stick with xp.

http://www.myspace.com/__hostility__
04-24-2007 17:11 Hostility is offline Send an Email to Hostility Homepage of Hostility Search for Posts by Hostility Add Hostility to your Buddy List
Bardock36 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 02-16-2007

Vista Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got a new computer a few weeks ago and it came with vista and in my honest opinion i don't have much of a problem with vista. Although i do prefer XP it's not to the point i would go through the trouble to change it.
06-20-2007 00:42 Bardock36 is offline Send an Email to Bardock36 Search for Posts by Bardock36 Add Bardock36 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Dell Recycles Windows XP