ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » A Pissed Off Castlevania Fan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Pissed Off Castlevania Fan  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

A Pissed Off Castlevania Fan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn Konami I have been waiting for Rondo of Blood to have a rerelease with brand new graphics and music but it's only coming for the PSP not The PS2 That's it! I have had it with Konami they can take Rondo of blood and shove it where the sun don't shine This system totally sucks just as bad as the PS3 as well.

02-10-2007 08:39 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hear you--I'm tired of this entire phenomenon of releasing such and such game on 'this console only, this country only,' etc. The Burger King games, for example. Sure they're supposed to suck on ice, but XBOX only? I'd sooner wipe my ass with barbed wire than buy an XBOX.
And I'm still waiting for the entire Darkstalkers collection to be released on PS2, that PSP is just too expensive...and it sucks. Roll Eyes

02-10-2007 15:50 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Rondle

images/avatars/avatar-1791.gif

Registration Date: 05-14-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well if it's any consolation, the original game was kinda easy. You could always play the SNES version "Dracula X" which retains the same gameplay with added difficulty.
05-14-2007 18:11 Rondle is offline Send an Email to Rondle Search for Posts by Rondle Add Rondle to your Buddy List
Toshiro $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 05-22-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I own a PSP (as well as PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, etc), and I've been looking forward to this Rondo of Blood release -- supposedly with an unlockable version of Symphony of the Night -- for some time now.

Console excusiveness is actually decreasing. Countless games which were going to be PS2 or PS3 ONLY are now also going to be available for 360 and other systems.

05-22-2007 23:17 Toshiro is offline Send an Email to Toshiro Search for Posts by Toshiro Add Toshiro to your Buddy List
facsmth

Registration Date: 09-04-2006

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uh.... The SNES game is NOT the same thing as the original game Rondo of Blood. One of the levels from RoB is a burning city that looks just like the one of the cities you travel through in Castlevania 2. And Lamia the Vampire boss from CV2 makes a reappearance.

The SNES game has completely dedrawn graphics and the map is different. They're basically two different games vaguely attached to each other by a name: a marketting gimmick.

And I'm also ticked off that the PSP version of the game has the graphics redrawn in crappy 3D. Anyone who recalls Sega Classics Collection can attest to the fact that the original Golden Axe looks much better in sprites than it does in this version.

Pretty much the only way to get a good version of RoB that hasn't been screwed up is to buy the original game off Ebay. Cheaper than buying a new system just to play a crappy remix. Big Grin

05-28-2007 20:54 facsmth is offline Search for Posts by facsmth Add facsmth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » A Pissed Off Castlevania Fan