ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » ABOUT THE VISuAL BOY ADVANCE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ABOUT THE VISuAL BOY ADVANCE  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thisa $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1583.jpg

Registration Date: 10-27-2006

ABOUT THE VISuAL BOY ADVANCE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the vba is 90% the real gba it can play g bc and gb roms aswell its a 3 in 1 elimunator

o the stick man sworn foe of the bunny
/i\ put him in ur sig to help save the world
/\
11-23-2006 22:08 thisa is offline Search for Posts by thisa Add thisa to your Buddy List
SidGallup
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2006

RE: ABOUT THE VISuAL BOY ADVANCE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by thisa
its a 3 in 1 elimunator

A what...???

This is the reason i don't post when i'm drunk.. or high...
11-24-2006 03:32 SidGallup is offline Send an Email to SidGallup Search for Posts by SidGallup Add SidGallup to your Buddy List
darkslide1.0 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1659.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Errr....

Not sure if this answers your question but.....the vba can play gba,gbc,and gb games(last time i checked).Yes it is a 3 in 1 emulator,good job too,better than having a seperate emulator for each type of gb(gba,gbc,gb etc.)

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 11-24-2006 13:13.

11-24-2006 13:11 darkslide1.0 is offline Send an Email to darkslide1.0 Search for Posts by darkslide1.0 Add darkslide1.0 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for darkslide1.0
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by darkslide1.0
Errr....

Not sure if this answers your question but.....the vba can play gba,gbc,and gb games(last time i checked).Yes it is a 3 in 1 emulator,good job too,better than having a seperate emulator for each type of gb(gba,gbc,gb etc.)

I don't believe he was asking a question...I think he was merely boasting about the awesomeness about the VisualBoy Advance whilst under the influence of an intoxicant, hence this quote from Sid Gallup:
quote:
originally posted by SidGallup
This is the reason i don't post when i'm drunk.. or high...

11-24-2006 13:37 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
richi17 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

wateva

03-03-2007 02:40 richi17 is offline Search for Posts by richi17 Add richi17 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of richi17: streets reaper
a)

quote:
Originally posted by richi17
wateva

?

03-04-2007 00:48 darkslide1.0 is offline Send an Email to darkslide1.0 Search for Posts by darkslide1.0 Add darkslide1.0 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for darkslide1.0
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

The Updated Visualboy advance has another cool option You can capture your gameplay and save it as an AVI!

03-04-2007 06:18 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
rommania $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1614.jpg

Registration Date: 10-25-2006

What are you talking about?

VGMusic
03-07-2007 08:12 rommania is offline Send an Email to rommania Search for Posts by rommania Add rommania to your Buddy List
a)

quote:
Originally posted by helgasboy
The Updated Visualboy advance has another cool option You can capture your gameplay and save it as an AVI!

Nice.... Big Grin

03-07-2007 12:54 darkslide1.0 is offline Send an Email to darkslide1.0 Search for Posts by darkslide1.0 Add darkslide1.0 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for darkslide1.0
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by rommania
What are you talking about?

You can capture a desired amount of your game you're playing and save it as a movie to watch later. If you've got a Moviemaker program or something you can re-format it and post your skills on YouTube and all that jazz.

03-08-2007 14:27 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
rommania $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1614.jpg

Registration Date: 10-25-2006

OK.

VGMusic
03-09-2007 03:00 rommania is offline Send an Email to rommania Search for Posts by rommania Add rommania to your Buddy List
Satori $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1753.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2007

There's also Mednafen, it includes the "core" of VBA I believe. It also emulates a few other systems, though it's probably not the best choice on Windows since there's other better options for them all. Although it emulates the Wonderswan/color and has joystick support, I don't remember seeing anything else like that, but then again, it was a while ago.

03-12-2007 11:18 Satori is offline Send an Email to Satori Search for Posts by Satori Add Satori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » ABOUT THE VISuAL BOY ADVANCE