ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Loking for 2 SONGS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Loking for 2 SONGS  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Loking for 2 SONGS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all this is alittle odd... but i heard 2 wicked songs a while go & its drivin me nuts cos i cant find them on LIMEWIRE or anywhere... and i thought i knew the titles of the songs:

TRIX ARE FOR KIDS by some punk band i heard it when i rented the CRANK dvd(its in the part where he injects himself wit the adrenaline & is running around like crazy)

the second song was (i think) THE BOY CAN GROWL (or grow, or howl, dont know) its also kinda punk-rock-ish... and there was a line in the song and it went something like : i lost my arms, i lost my legs, i lost my heart, i lost my soul.... or something like that... any help in the TITLE & or GROUP and even the location of said songs would be helpful!
01-23-2007 02:25 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

RE: Loking for 2 SONGS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well.. I can at least answer 1 question for you, but I can't answer the other one.

Trix are for Kids.. that was a track done by a group called "The Crowd".

Hope that helps out some, as for the other one, can't find it anywhere. So... keep motoring.

At least you have a idea where to get yer Trix.. LOL

That is all.
01-30-2007 16:07 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks bub! i found it on some web site... anyways keep me posted!
02-01-2007 11:21 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bub? Hmm...

I am not a Bub as it were... I am a Grock if nothing else. Tongue

That is all.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-01-2007 16:33.

02-01-2007 16:33 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Loking for 2 SONGS