ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » The Legacy of Goku rom » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Legacy of Goku rom  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Koolayd

Registration Date: 01-12-2007

The Legacy of Goku rom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey i have a problem with the legacy of goku rom whenever i play it at the end of the intro it always say This Program Cannot Be Run On The Hardware Found ive tried 3 other emus and 5 other downloads does anybody know how i could fix this problem if anybody does could u please tell me
thanx
01-12-2007 23:54 Koolayd is offline Search for Posts by Koolayd Add Koolayd to your Buddy List
SteamingDragon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2004

Smile Hi Koolayd how too play dbz legacy of goku usa gba game? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Hi Koolayd how too play dbz legacy of goku usa gba game?
1.have download visualboyadvance emulator
2.visualboyadvance emulator go to top screen to options then to emulator
then save type click EEPROM and click the flash 128k then click file to reset the game then game works good thanks advance enjoy the game ok
01-18-2007 21:32 SteamingDragon is offline Send an Email to SteamingDragon Homepage of SteamingDragon Search for Posts by SteamingDragon Add SteamingDragon to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of SteamingDragon: SteamingDragon24 YIM Account Name of SteamingDragon: n/a View the MSN Profile for SteamingDragon
rommania $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1614.jpg

Registration Date: 10-25-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Use the official release of Emus.

VGMusic
01-29-2007 14:25 rommania is offline Send an Email to rommania Search for Posts by rommania Add rommania to your Buddy List
Koolayd

Registration Date: 01-12-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry it took so long to reply but thinks alot it finally works see I have had beaten The Legacy of Goku 2 but I still havent played this and i really wanted to play it and i finally can thanks steamingDragon Big Grin Very much appreciated
01-30-2007 23:06 Koolayd is offline Search for Posts by Koolayd Add Koolayd to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » The Legacy of Goku rom