ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » VuGo and emulation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VuGo and emulation  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nintendobook

Registration Date: 12-08-2006

VuGo and emulation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check the VuGo http://vugo.com/vugo.php
You can put a sd card in in, so you can emulate old games in it :-)
youtube it ;-)
also check the price on bestbuy canada ;-)
12-21-2006 21:37 nintendobook is offline Send an Email to nintendobook Search for Posts by nintendobook Add nintendobook to your Buddy List
Yledion $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1599.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's up with the advertisement ??

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/Soushkin/NintendoBanner.gif
12-22-2006 13:40 Yledion is offline Search for Posts by Yledion Add Yledion to your Buddy List
nintendobook

Registration Date: 12-08-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yledion
What's up with the advertisement ??

advertisement ?? I have read the rules, i didn't put a rom link or anyting like that! It was just to show a new emulation console. And its cool too you can record your tv shows on it, totally legit ;-)
12-22-2006 21:38 nintendobook is offline Send an Email to nintendobook Search for Posts by nintendobook Add nintendobook to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » VuGo and emulation