ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » i heard if u sing too loud...... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i heard if u sing too loud......  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thisa $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1583.jpg

Registration Date: 10-27-2006

i heard if u sing too loud...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...u might end up craping ur own pants lol

o the stick man sworn foe of the bunny
/i\ put him in ur sig to help save the world
/\
11-26-2006 03:40 thisa is offline Search for Posts by thisa Add thisa to your Buddy List
darkslide1.0 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1659.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah,if you sing through your arse.

12-08-2006 13:01 darkslide1.0 is offline Send an Email to darkslide1.0 Search for Posts by darkslide1.0 Add darkslide1.0 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for darkslide1.0
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by darkslide1.0
Yeah,if you sing through your arse.

...After eating a big can of refried beans/chili, especially. Shocked

12-10-2006 14:26 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » i heard if u sing too loud......