ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Where can i dload PC98 games,,. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Where can i dload PC98 games,,.  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SidGallup
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2006

Where can i dload PC98 games,,. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't find a good site to dload NEC PC-98 games,..,? i'm looking for the Farland Story 1-6 games, also Brandish 3, but anyother good game is welcome,,.

Any idea,,?
11-15-2006 21:13 SidGallup is offline Send an Email to SidGallup Search for Posts by SidGallup Add SidGallup to your Buddy List
Tootall $posts[username] is a male
THIS SITE IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your best bet would be p2p or bit torrent.
11-15-2006 21:58 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
SidGallup
a)

Registration Date: 07-07-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tried in isohunt, mininova and piratebay but i can't find any torrents with roms,,.
11-15-2006 22:21 SidGallup is offline Send an Email to SidGallup Search for Posts by SidGallup Add SidGallup to your Buddy List
Tootall $posts[username] is a male
THIS SITE IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Well sorry but that's all the info i can give you.
11-15-2006 23:01 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Where can i dload PC98 games,,.