ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » some fun cheats for age of empires 2 the conqers exspansion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page some fun cheats for age of empires 2 the conqers exspansion  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thisa $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1583.jpg

Registration Date: 10-27-2006

some fun cheats for age of empires 2 the conqers exspansion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try hese cheats press enter and type in

i love the monkey head:spawns a nude villager at ur town center but verry useless but makes a good scout

how do you turn this on:brings the coba to ur town center fast at movement and shooting

these cheats r fun and usefull but when they die they blow up but no loss becase u can make more the nude does nothin other than scout and die

o the stick man sworn foe of the bunny
/i\ put him in ur sig to help save the world
/\
10-28-2006 12:34 thisa is offline Search for Posts by thisa Add thisa to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » some fun cheats for age of empires 2 the conqers exspansion