ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » HELP ME!!!!! (Chrono Trigger Music) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HELP ME!!!!! (Chrono Trigger Music)  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucca's Husband $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-621.gif

Registration Date: 11-10-2004

HELP ME!!!!! (Chrono Trigger Music) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could someone help me? I cannot find any site
that gives me information on how to play Chrono
Trigger music on the piano. Music like piano ver-
sions of "Battle With Magus", "Frog Theme", etc.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as it needs to be. :B
11-10-2004 00:23 Lucca's Husband is offline Send an Email to Lucca's Husband Search for Posts by Lucca's Husband Add Lucca's Husband to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ummm, i suppose i could get it for you. After all i did buy that book because i was having the same problem. I'll see if i can get around to scanning the pages before someone else just finds a link to it... Big Grin
11-10-2004 01:09 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Lucca's Husband $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-621.gif

Registration Date: 11-10-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THANK YOU!!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate
this! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

as it needs to be. :B
11-10-2004 21:18 Lucca's Husband is offline Send an Email to Lucca's Husband Search for Posts by Lucca's Husband Add Lucca's Husband to your Buddy List
SuperStalin $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 10-25-2006

Lamp Chronotriggermusicwoooo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.pianothemes.com/chronot.html there are three on this first one

I had ore vuty i cant find them... whatever. I can still give them to you if you emial me, i have em saved

10-25-2006 03:13 SuperStalin is offline Send an Email to SuperStalin Search for Posts by SuperStalin Add SuperStalin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » HELP ME!!!!! (Chrono Trigger Music)