ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Drum Talk » Drum Set brag thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Drum Set brag thread  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Slammer105

Registration Date: 07-21-2004

Drum Set brag thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome to the brag thread. feel free to post your top equip.
I also have advice for upgrades, so feel free to brag away!

TAMA SLAMS!!!

10 pc tama d-bass
6 cymbals- 18" crash/ride, 22" china, 10" splash, 14" crash, (2) 16" crash
(All Paiste 302)
Snare- Pork Pie 13"
Bass Pedals- two duallists (single-foot hydraulic double pedal)
Toms- 1 roto-tom set(3 toms), 3 mounted toms, 1 floor tom
hi-hats- neil peart (drummer from RUSH) sabian paragon 13"

I think im done! ( typing cramp!)

I look forward to hearing your info!

Slammer
07-21-2004 16:30 Slammer105 is offline Send an Email to Slammer105 Search for Posts by Slammer105 Add Slammer105 to your Buddy List
bakerboy99 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-05-2004

RE: Drum Set brag thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i cant compare to this but ill have a go

peavey pro export
stagg sybols
bass
snare
tom tom
small tom
floor tom
hi hat
and gettin a doulble bass and china sybol(oh and splash)

08-07-2004 09:58 bakerboy99 is offline Send an Email to bakerboy99 Search for Posts by bakerboy99 Add bakerboy99 to your Buddy List
Slammer105

Registration Date: 07-21-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I worked like hell to get my set the way it is now. keep savin' up. it's worth the cash n' wait.

That's not a bad set man. that was my second drum set i had. If you expand on a Pearl set, it wont degrade how you play (due to new parts in different spots.) However, Tama feels like a brand new set everytime you add something to it, because it is so big and bulky.

get creative! add a hi-hat to a cymbal stand! sounds like a pretty good idea when you have nothing else to do with them... haha.

Slammer
08-24-2004 13:23 Slammer105 is offline Send an Email to Slammer105 Search for Posts by Slammer105 Add Slammer105 to your Buddy List
bakerboy99 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks man, i will, i hope to get some more for christmas as i live in england we selabrate it a alot more il get a picture once it looks half decent ok later dude

10-14-2004 09:15 bakerboy99 is offline Send an Email to bakerboy99 Search for Posts by bakerboy99 Add bakerboy99 to your Buddy List
Globularfunk

Registration Date: 03-16-2005

I had a
6 pc Premier Cabria series (made in UK)
10, 12, 13, 16, 21 bass, 14 snare
double bass pedal
stick bag.
matador bongs w/stand

With Sabian 17 crash, 21 ride (the best), 14 hi hats
16 zildgian projection crash (WOW)

Shure PG bass drum mic
2 akg's
4 audio tech drum mics.

That drum set was very nice.

Saving for the MOTHA of alll sets. 6 pc DW baby!!!
or Mapex Saturn 6 pc.

Both pricy but lovely
03-16-2005 17:38 Globularfunk is offline Send an Email to Globularfunk Search for Posts by Globularfunk Add Globularfunk to your Buddy List
Chun-Li $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 04-17-2005

I dont know exactly the componts it has, but I do know that its the whole thing, I mean, I have a complete drumset, takes up a goog corner of my room, but, Yeah, its a great drumset,

This is NOT a pic of my drumset, but it looks ALMOST exactly like it if that give you an idea of what it looks like

http://www.alanemslie.com/drum_k4.jpg
04-17-2005 03:39 Chun-Li is offline Send an Email to Chun-Li Search for Posts by Chun-Li Add Chun-Li to your Buddy List
ekirei

images/avatars/avatar-1518.jpg

Registration Date: 08-17-2006

Bragging about my kit would be like Bragging aout AIDs.

It sucks.

08-17-2006 14:30 ekirei is offline Send an Email to ekirei Search for Posts by ekirei Add ekirei to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Drum Talk » Drum Set brag thread