ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » I've noticed no one Actually talks about Guitar in here. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I've noticed no one Actually talks about Guitar in here.  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Alias X Beoulve $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 04-09-2006

Sad I've noticed no one Actually talks about Guitar in here. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I'm gonna come in here and start Talking about guitar.. If you want to talk back to me, that's fine and if not, that's alright too I guess, It'd just be nice to actually get the subject in the catagory.

Alright, so I'm really into Michael Angelo Batio; I think he's the coolest guitarist in existance in my book. I loved what he did in his 'Getting Carried Away' video and I was wondering if anyone has tabs or anything for that cool slow shit he was doing after that slow, echoey sounding part.

Also I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this guitar, or anywhere I could possibly find one like it, because it is badass as hell and I want one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/KoryChosenOne/ndvd0001yg.jpg

04-09-2006 15:59 Alias X Beoulve is offline Send an Email to Alias X Beoulve Search for Posts by Alias X Beoulve Add Alias X Beoulve to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Alias X Beoulve: Alias X Beoulve
GoblinKing
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1432.gif

Registration Date: 07-15-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No one talks guitar in here because not many in the forum no how to play a guitar.

As for the above:
The guitar looks like a custom jobbie to me, but if not I'd kind of like to know what it is or what brand it came from.
04-18-2006 05:31 GoblinKing is offline Search for Posts by GoblinKing Add GoblinKing to your Buddy List
Satrfire

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its a custom Made Dean From ED Roman www.edroman .com can sell you one like it probably.
05-04-2006 18:15 Satrfire is offline Send an Email to Satrfire Search for Posts by Satrfire Add Satrfire to your Buddy List
Mosquita $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 02-24-2005

Joe Satch Satriani is the greatest... you should listen to his cd's and you'll know why he's an outstanding guitar player...
I bought his newest cd.. Super Colossal, just great
IBANEZ JS 2000!

05-04-2006 18:55 Mosquita is offline Send an Email to Mosquita Homepage of Mosquita Search for Posts by Mosquita Add Mosquita to your Buddy List
OW Ange1

Registration Date: 06-11-2006

So I come to ROMNation after abstaining from anything emulation for a long time, and check out the forums here and they have a board for guitar players, shweet. I'm a player myself, been playing on and off for like 6 years (I'm 18 started when I was 12).

Don't really have a "favorite" guitarist, but I'm quite fond of the styles of Kirk Hammet, Carlos Santana, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Dimebag Darrel, Francisco Tarrega's pieces on classical guitar are awesome too. those are just the ones offa the top of my head, who I've taken a liking to.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 06-11-2006 07:54.

06-11-2006 07:53 OW Ange1 is offline Send an Email to OW Ange1 Search for Posts by OW Ange1 Add OW Ange1 to your Buddy List
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Hey, just joined. It's cool to find a site that has two of my main interests in one forum.
I've been playing guitar since I was old enough to pick one up, I just re-built a '72 Fender Strat from the ground up. I play mostly older music (50's-80's), which I guess covers a lot of ground!
I've also got 4 other guitars, but the pride and joy is the Fender. I also just got into emulation recently and have hardly any time for anything else!
Looking forward to a good time on the forums.

06-29-2006 01:26 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Mosquita $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 02-24-2005

Just look at Satch... he rules!

$posts[username] has attached this image:
JOECAPO.jpg

06-29-2006 03:26 Mosquita is offline Send an Email to Mosquita Homepage of Mosquita Search for Posts by Mosquita Add Mosquita to your Buddy List
SamuraiMaSSiMo $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1569.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2006

Joe Satriani is a technical tapping wizzo shit..

His guitar fapping is boring and incessant.

http://www.allbiz.co.il/hippies/Data/58941_angus_Young_01jpg.jpg

Angus Young FTW.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-03-2006 10:36.

08-03-2006 10:35 SamuraiMaSSiMo is offline Send an Email to SamuraiMaSSiMo Search for Posts by SamuraiMaSSiMo Add SamuraiMaSSiMo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » I've noticed no one Actually talks about Guitar in here.