ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » 0-byte Files Fixed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 0-byte Files Fixed  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anile8 $posts[username] is a male
The Watcher

images/avatars/avatar-840.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

0-byte Files Fixed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Following Wednesday's short downtime, the site was experiencing a bug whereby MAME, Sega CD, and NeoGeo CD roms would download as 0-byte files. The bug has been fixed. Files now download as they should. As a sidenote, the slow download speeds experienced after the downtime were caused by some network problems that were resolved as well.
02-19-2006 19:54 anile8 is offline Send an Email to anile8 Homepage of anile8 Search for Posts by anile8 Add anile8 to your Buddy List Add anile8 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of anile8: anile8th View the MSN Profile for anile8
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks anile!
02-19-2006 20:38 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aha thanks! Smile

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
02-20-2006 06:10 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
HeLLsInG_X $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1285.jpg

Registration Date: 06-16-2004

thanks a mil~!!

Don't care what people say, just follow your own way...

Enigma - Return to Innocence
02-21-2006 10:05 HeLLsInG_X is offline Send an Email to HeLLsInG_X Search for Posts by HeLLsInG_X Add HeLLsInG_X to your Buddy List Add HeLLsInG_X to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of HeLLsInG_X: ikoan1980 View the MSN Profile for HeLLsInG_X
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

About time you came back! *shakes all over due to severe ROM deficiency..* JUST PUT IN MY BLOOD!
02-23-2006 00:00 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Doctor X

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

RE: 0-byte Files Fixed; affilate application Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings anile,

I don't know if you have gotten my affiliate application. I had tried to
e-mail it to you. I had also tried to e-mail it to affiliate@romnaion.net, albeit it was returned to me as undeliverable. I apologize for directing it to this forum considering that this is not necessariliy to appropriate forum topic. I had also posted it on the support forum.

site name: Profit Share Plan
site URL: http://www.profitsharing.i.am
daily hits (average): 15,583
daily unique visitors (average): 14,935

You will notice on my site banner ads provided by Revenue Science. They have a strict stipulation of only agreeing to provide banner ads on sites that generate at the very least 500,000 visitors per month.
Thank you for your time sir.

Dr. Aaron Benjamin Laird
03-16-2006 21:19 Doctor X is offline Search for Posts by Doctor X Add Doctor X to your Buddy List
Doctor X

Mr. Alex ( anile 8 ) sir,

I have obtained a top level domain as you had advised.
I have also link to your site on mine as I had promised.
here is my (.com) domain:

http://www.psp.rulestheweb.com

My website has been moved to this new website address.
I have also updated this in all of the places in which my website is found on the web through links and search engines. via
http://www.searchenginerankingservice.com I hope that you will now approve my affiliate application.
Thank you for your time sir.

- Dr. Aaron Benjamin Laird
03-18-2006 19:42 Doctor X is offline Search for Posts by Doctor X Add Doctor X to your Buddy List
sonicBoom $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 03-19-2006

Anile8, i still have trouble with 0-byte files! I wonder why... I vote on both sites, and I still get corrupt 0-byters.

EDIT: Oh, and Dr. X, try not to double-post.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 03-19-2006 19:38.

03-19-2006 19:34 sonicBoom is offline Send an Email to sonicBoom Search for Posts by sonicBoom Add sonicBoom to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of sonicBoom: w_nd4spd
Doctor X

I apologize sonicBoom if I have broken a written or unwritten rule of this forum. My intention was to get my afiliate application to Anile8 as well as the information that I had uprgraded to a .com top level domain as he had advised as a requirement for getting my site put in the affiliate section.
03-20-2006 06:09 Doctor X is offline Search for Posts by Doctor X Add Doctor X to your Buddy List
Huggykitty $posts[username] is a female
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1852.gif

Registration Date: 10-17-2004

I still get 0-byte files too for SNES.

Edit: It seems it might be only a few files, but I definately can't get Harvest Moon to download.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 04-04-2006 19:40.

03-30-2006 17:33 Huggykitty is offline Homepage of Huggykitty Search for Posts by Huggykitty Add Huggykitty to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Huggykitty: trash the uncola
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » 0-byte Files Fixed