ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Final Fantasy 4 GBA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Final Fantasy 4 GBA  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Final Fantasy 4 GBA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any info on Final Fantasy 4 I heard it was released for GBA but I was wondering is it the Super Nintendo Version or a remixed version?
I'm thinking of buying it but I don't want it if it's the same as SNES version cause I own it plus I have it on FF Chronicles for PSOne

$posts[username] has attached this image:
Copy of revx0944.png

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-16-2005 21:24.

12-16-2005 21:23 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
ridley $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1139.jpg

Registration Date: 08-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

y not just stick to tactics advance?

12-16-2005 23:28 ridley is offline Send an Email to ridley Homepage of ridley Search for Posts by ridley Add ridley to your Buddy List
c)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Don't care for Strategy games at all. I Like FF4 cause it's the first FF I have ever played and have beaten it without codes.

$posts[username] has attached this image:
Copy of revx0944.png

12-17-2005 08:07 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
dib
b)

Registration Date: 02-14-2004

It has updated graphics, character portraits, etc. However, if you like FF4 and own a GBA or DS, that should be reason enough to buy the game. 2d games look best on a handheld screen, and this is definitely among them.

This port also introduces some new features: after the Giant of Babel, you can now switch party members (Edward, Cid, Palom, Porom, and Yang). Cecil is the only constant party member for the last stretch of the game.

There is also a new area opened for retrieving special weapons for these characters you couldn't use in the original. On the way to finding them, you'll encounter new powerful armor too so they can all be brought up to standard with the traditional characters. This way you won't have Kain wielding the holy lance and Dragon gear while Cid is still using obsolete equipment from halfway into the game.

There's also a new fifty floor dungeon which opens on the moon after beating the game. It consists of character-oriented trials for everybody. After completing all the trials, a final trial opens at the bottom of the dungeon for the greatest challenge in the game.

I won't go into details so I don't spoil it, but there is much more thought put into it than the bonus dungeon to FF1 on the Dawn of Souls port.
12-17-2005 08:23 dib is offline Search for Posts by dib Add dib to your Buddy List
c)

"Thanks for the info!

12-17-2005 08:35 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
HeLLsInG_X $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1285.jpg

Registration Date: 06-16-2004

Well it sures adds playability for an old game, I would rush to get my copy soon Smile

Don't care what people say, just follow your own way...

Enigma - Return to Innocence
02-28-2006 02:02 HeLLsInG_X is offline Send an Email to HeLLsInG_X Search for Posts by HeLLsInG_X Add HeLLsInG_X to your Buddy List Add HeLLsInG_X to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of HeLLsInG_X: ikoan1980 View the MSN Profile for HeLLsInG_X
c)

FF4 was really cool new remixed music and a extra boss this game rocks! Big Grin

03-18-2006 23:39 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Handheld » Final Fantasy 4 GBA