ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » What instrument do you play? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What instrument do you play?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chun-Li $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 04-17-2005

What instrument do you play? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I play more then one, but the one I play in the school band Is The

Clarinet, So, what do you play and what got you into playing it??

I got into the clarinet Because I whanted to go in band, but I chouldent think of a good one that whould be good for me, but I rembered that my dad played the clarinet when he was in band, he didnt tell me if he liked it or not, but I think its ok, just not the type i whould reccomend....

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 04-17-2005 03:32.

04-17-2005 03:29 Chun-Li is offline Send an Email to Chun-Li Search for Posts by Chun-Li Add Chun-Li to your Buddy List
booya_nang $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 04-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^^ have u got any audio clips of u playin the clarinet at all? can u get any up? would be good to hear
04-18-2005 08:21 booya_nang is offline Send an Email to booya_nang Search for Posts by booya_nang Add booya_nang to your Buddy List
yoursavior $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1824.gif

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i play trombone

07-18-2005 05:55 yoursavior is offline Send an Email to yoursavior Homepage of yoursavior Search for Posts by yoursavior Add yoursavior to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of yoursavior: dudeandc View the MSN Profile for yoursavior
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

I play piano. And I got started into it because we've always had a piano and ever since i was really little I would at least mess around on the damn thing. I liked it and so I took lessons.
07-19-2005 00:40 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
crash26821 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-975.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

At school I play the saxophone by I am horrendous at it. Trust me...

08-06-2005 23:05 crash26821 is offline Send an Email to crash26821 Search for Posts by crash26821 Add crash26821 to your Buddy List
gigosai $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 04-04-2005

I play the ocarina. Its one of those replicas you find on the net and it's FUN!

08-29-2005 22:29 gigosai is offline Send an Email to gigosai Search for Posts by gigosai Add gigosai to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gigosai: gigosai@aol.com View the MSN Profile for gigosai
superNESslayer $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1936.gif

Registration Date: 04-26-2004

I play a 3 string accoustic guitar, but I got pretty good at baselines and riffs. =]. By the way the accoustic is missing 3 strings and 2 pegs =[
12-03-2005 02:04 superNESslayer is offline Send an Email to superNESslayer Search for Posts by superNESslayer Add superNESslayer to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of superNESslayer: firespin707
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » What instrument do you play?