ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Recovery Successful » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Recovery Successful  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3:53....

10-23-2005 02:47 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
f)

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by All_Lost_Things
We should really come up with a theme and post it in every message somewhere... like, your post has to include gummy bears or bazzokafred.

How about hosted images from photobucket or something?? Preferbly wallpapers, as large as we can get them, we IMG them and create threads and there we ctrl + v the IMG links in??

10-23-2005 02:51 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
All_Lost_Things
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1218.gif

Registration Date: 03-05-2005

PM or AM?

I can do the image thing, that works. We should get some other people to join us...

<_<
That aside... is conspiring against another forum against this forums rules?

10-23-2005 03:03 All_Lost_Things is offline Send an Email to All_Lost_Things Search for Posts by All_Lost_Things Add All_Lost_Things to your Buddy List
f)

Not sure but I believe not Tongue Tongue Tongue ....

10-23-2005 03:49 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
All_Lost_Things
d)

Shweeeeeeeet, yet another thing that makes this forum great.
^_^ b

10-23-2005 04:00 All_Lost_Things is offline Send an Email to All_Lost_Things Search for Posts by All_Lost_Things Add All_Lost_Things to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Oh for the luv of god! u lot have way too much time on ur hands while it nots not against the rules do u lot really think its smart posting ur intentions in a public forum? have u even considered members from their site might be members/lurkers here an the possible backlash for rn? use ur fucking brains ya god damn dipshits

an on that note rn does not condone nor encourge vandalism other sites

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
10-23-2005 06:15 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
All_Lost_Things
d)

I has been scolded.
;_;
Anyway, as we were, as you said, going on about it in a public forum, I doubt we were actually going to go through with it. If we were, I suspect we'd just have added each other to MSN or something.

10-23-2005 07:41 All_Lost_Things is offline Send an Email to All_Lost_Things Search for Posts by All_Lost_Things Add All_Lost_Things to your Buddy List
f)

Yea, we would never do such a thing Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ....

10-23-2005 12:40 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

yeah I'll just e-mail them and tell them I don't like the way the forum is running and I wish to be removed.

$posts[username] has attached this image:
START SCREEN.gif

10-24-2005 03:39 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
All_Lost_Things
d)

I strongly suspect all that'll do is get you an abusive E-Mail as a reply.

10-25-2005 01:28 All_Lost_Things is offline Send an Email to All_Lost_Things Search for Posts by All_Lost_Things Add All_Lost_Things to your Buddy List
f)

Let's just spam the living fuck out of them, Hitokiri is right, we shouldn't discuss this stuff here, we might bring us a war onto RN, we better not do that, the forum is nice and easy now. Both of U got my email adress in Ur PM, use it, I'm on MSN, we'll get them sons of bitches Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil ....

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-25-2005 01:41.

10-25-2005 01:41 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
All_Lost_Things
d)

XD

TO BATTLE!

(Should note that this means I'mma have to install an updated MSN Messenger again... I haven't used it in forever.)

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-25-2005 01:45.

10-25-2005 01:43 All_Lost_Things is offline Send an Email to All_Lost_Things Search for Posts by All_Lost_Things Add All_Lost_Things to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Recovery Successful