ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite Rapper » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite Rapper  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crash26821 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-975.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Favorite Rapper Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who are your favorite rappers?? Mine are in this order...

Tupac
Nas
A Tribe Called Quest
Eminem
DMX
OUTLAWZ
Jay-Z

07-30-2005 05:07 crash26821 is offline Send an Email to crash26821 Search for Posts by crash26821 Add crash26821 to your Buddy List
Ezee G
g)

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In no particular order, some of my favorites

The Game
Del The Funkee/Funky Homosapien / Deltron / Del Tongue
Eminem
Q-Tip
Tonedeff
2pac
Blackalicious
Cypress Hill
Sweatshop Union
Immortal Technique
Abdominal
Mystikal
Ugly Duckling
Busta Rhymes
Dr. Dre
Jurassic 5
Proof of D12
Chuck D and Flava Flav
Snoop
Obie Trice
Jay-Z

and plenty more people that dont have as big of a rap catologue as the people above Smile
08-01-2005 17:59 Ezee G is offline Send an Email to Ezee G Search for Posts by Ezee G Add Ezee G to your Buddy List
Arcadeplayer $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-718.gif

Registration Date: 12-31-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2pac

Chrono Cross
08-05-2005 11:35 Arcadeplayer is offline Send an Email to Arcadeplayer Search for Posts by Arcadeplayer Add Arcadeplayer to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Arcadeplayer

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

quote:
Originally posted by Ezee GChuck D and Flava Flav

Chuck D and Flava Flav are Public Enemy so...

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-06-2005 06:47.

08-06-2005 06:45 crash26821 is offline Send an Email to crash26821 Search for Posts by crash26821 Add crash26821 to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1302.jpg

Well, pretty much all rappers are lame but at least no one here said Mike Jones or Paul Wall. Those guys should be put away for life, on the charge of being just plain stupid. Like no joke, Paul Wall has to be the dumbest guy alive, if you don't belive me watch a rap video with him in it, although he's the only thing white on the screen all you can see when you look at the image of him is black.

I guess I'll never know what it's like to, "Tip on foe foes(wrapped in foe foes.)"

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-06-2005 11:34.

08-06-2005 11:33 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

Mike jones and Paul wall are good. Not my favorites but they're good. The song is called "Stll tippin" which are Mike Jones ft. slim thug & Paul Wall. You sholdn't judge someone because of one song. Listen to Paul Wall's "Sittin Sidewayz" and Mike Jones "Back Then". I must admit that "Still Tippin" is a bad song though. Well listen to those songs then come back with oppinions. And tell me. When it comes to music (Mostly Rap), What do you do?? As in like how do you listen to it?? As in do you pay attention to the lyrics, The flow, or Just the beat?? or all or something else?? 'Cause depending on what you choose theres a difference in oppinions. Most people only listen to the beats and say "Oh thats the best song ever OMG" or "That was corny as hell. As for me I pay attention to all of them. Lyrics, Flow, and Beats...

08-06-2005 22:55 crash26821 is offline Send an Email to crash26821 Search for Posts by crash26821 Add crash26821 to your Buddy List
Ezee G
g)

quote:
Originally posted by crash26821
Chuck D and Flava Flav are Public Enemy so...

Yes but not the only members.
08-22-2005 18:46 Ezee G is offline Send an Email to Ezee G Search for Posts by Ezee G Add Ezee G to your Buddy List
seany $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 07-14-2004

have to go with 2 pac ,
but i also liked a tribe called quest , q tip was with them .
i saw emenem in concert , was great
also 50 cent was good live aswell ,
xibitt, d12 etc also played with emenem .
i loved snoops doggystyle cd , one of THE best albums of all time .

08-23-2005 18:14 seany is offline Send an Email to seany Search for Posts by seany Add seany to your Buddy List
Mantmast $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 09-05-2005

Hello.

Mine have gotta be

Madlib
MF Doom
Rakim
B.I.G.
Ghostface

Just thought I'd share that wit y'all
09-05-2005 19:50 Mantmast is offline Send an Email to Mantmast Homepage of Mantmast Search for Posts by Mantmast Add Mantmast to your Buddy List
Carlrt $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-07-2005

i lyke GGGG-UNIT (all even tony yayo...yes tony yayo!!)

and ludacris
bobby V
kanye west
dmx
ja rule
nas
Big pun (aka big punisher)
fat joe (not TS tho..)
ruff ryders
T.I
twista
lil Zane
bow wow
Tq (dude who sung westside)
Snoop
dre
2pac
biggie

(*Note some of eminems songs ass like that and rain man but i dont lyke eminem)

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 09-07-2005 21:31.

09-07-2005 21:30 Carlrt is offline Send an Email to Carlrt Homepage of Carlrt Search for Posts by Carlrt Add Carlrt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Carlrt
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite Rapper