ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Looking for a song, HELP! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for a song, HELP!  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Looking for a song, HELP! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK this is kinda weird im looking for a song i not a 100% sure what its called i think it may have "SICKNESS" in the title i checked out one by DISTURBED called down with the sick ness and its sorta what im looking for but the opening scream/howl or what ever, isnt right im lookin for the one that goes aaaAAAHHHHhh-aaAAAHhh! as opposed to a-wa-ah-ah-ah(in the down with the sickness song), any help would be realy uhh helpful!
07-26-2005 00:32 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Looking for a song, HELP!