ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Vote to ban » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vote to ban  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Jackel
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1302.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Auctoritas
Your english teacher misses the sex.
Considering this is strickly heterosexual(like poofies teacher is a women and he is a guy) why give the him such bragging rights?
07-21-2005 05:30 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List
Auctoritas $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 08-31-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who said it was heterosexual...?
07-21-2005 08:08 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
PoofyCashew $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 05-14-2005

quote:
Aww... "Gender confused freak," I only wish I could be that original. I'll go cry in my room now Crying

By that, I meant your a transvestite (pank Wink ) who gets his willies from putting a female sign it's his name.

quote:
And poofy, if everyone had a penis as small as yours, everyone would be reading forums on emulator sites. It's a wonder girls even look your way.

Its a wonder why a chick would even have enough time to be on forums. Oh I get it! Your one of those fat and sweaty feminazi who sit around and play D&D all day.

quote:
I know I've hardly posted enough to be any sort of contributing member on this site

Exactually stfu
07-21-2005 08:35 PoofyCashew is offline Search for Posts by PoofyCashew Add PoofyCashew to your Buddy List
a)

Auctoritas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup

$posts[username] has attached this image:
MR890.jpg

07-21-2005 09:01 PoofyCashew is offline Search for Posts by PoofyCashew Add PoofyCashew to your Buddy List
a)

a picture can mean so much......

$posts[username] has attached this image:
cred.jpg

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-21-2005 09:07.

07-21-2005 09:02 PoofyCashew is offline Search for Posts by PoofyCashew Add PoofyCashew to your Buddy List

quote:
y that, I meant your a transvestite (pank ) who gets his willies from putting a female sign it's his name.

Thank you, Capitan Obvious! You have explained something that needed absolutely no explaining! How does he do it!

Hmm, but transvestite, now that would be interesting. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a penis. *gag* Boys are petty freaks.

quote:
Its a wonder why a chick would even have enough time to be on forums. Oh I get it! Your one of those fat and sweaty feminazi who sit around and play D&D all day.

I've played D&D on the occasion, I admit, but I do wear deoderant, I weigh under 140lbs, and guys are attracted to me. I do not have severe acne, or any at all for that matter, nor do I belong to any freaky cults. I wash my hair and take daily showers. I exercise, and by that, I mean more movement from the chair to the fridge. More like, tredmill/weightlifting. That's way more than you can say, I'm sure. By far. When was the last time you saw a bar of soap? Oh, you've forgotten what soap looks like! Have you looked outside lately? It's summertime, hibernation is over!
Besides, what's wrong with wasting my summer nights on forums? There are no good raves out here, and all my friends are on normal sleeping schedules so I can't, like, go play Halo with them. It's my last summer before college starts, so I decided to forgo a summer job and spend my days chilling with my friends and gaming.

"Stfu" is one of the most overused internet acronyms out there, right up with wtf, omg, and lol. Would you like me to tell you exactly where to shove it? Or can you guess on your own?

I like how you attempted to illustrate your point with your retarded pictures. Male WASPs like your pansy ass have dominated this stupid culture for thousands of years. If you haven't noticed, men are the nazis. Please, get your history straight and save me the trouble of reading your mindless blithering. I mean, look, Sandra Day O'Connor got replaced by yet another retarded male republican. It's our turn now, I would think. We've already infiltrated the workforce... Maybe soon male chauvinistic pigs such as yourself will understand that due to science, males are no longer truly needed for reproductive purposes. We simply keep you around for the entertainment of your own absorbment in your selfish idiosyncratic lives.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-21-2005 11:55.

07-21-2005 11:42 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

By god, could this thread have gotten more stupid? Apart from more posts stolen from maddox we have a raging feminist babbling about how men have raped this country for years. No shit bitch. The reason men are dominant is because you women let it happen! The only reason you women get a bunch of shit your way is because the only thing you ever do is hold stupid seminars and never do anything worth note besides be mothers to people worth note.
quote:
Maybe soon male chauvinistic pigs such as yourself will understand that due to science, males are no longer truly needed for reproductive purposes. We simply keep you around for the entertainment of your own absorbment in your selfish idiosyncratic lives.
This whole quote is a bunch of bullshit. Women can think they keep us around all they want but in reality there is no hold on either gender, women are just weak and need the support, if anything that whole paragraph was stolen from some panflit you grabbed at an female awareness meeting of some sort. Either way is still smells of shit, the men of this world will always be dominant because women need something to protect them, because they are weak. No bullshit, women are nothing without men, they are stupid, women never accomplish anything because they lack what men have, if they ruled the world they would enevitably be wiped out but something bigger and better that would evolve. The male is the stronger species, and no matter how many struggles the feminist nation overcomes there will still be dicks on our crotches and pussies on yours, plain and simple.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-22-2005 04:45.

07-22-2005 02:36 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List
a)

There is nothing more to be said. The Jackel pretty much just fucked the O right into OwNed.
07-22-2005 04:55 PoofyCashew is offline Search for Posts by PoofyCashew Add PoofyCashew to your Buddy List

I'd like to point out that males are only stronger physically, and that women are better at multitasking.

Men are brutes, women are brains. Own that, asshole.

Um, and if you have time to pull your head out of your ass, you'd realize that there are lots of very talented women in the world. Mother Teresa? Princess Diana, Annie Oakley, Susan B Anthony, Marie Antoinette, Joan of Arc, Homer, Amelia Earhart, Margret Thatcher, etc etc.
Besides, since you obviously are too uneducated to know, it was a woman who invented computer language as we know it. Grace Hopper, first programmer.

What do men have to show? Michael Jackson, Hitler, Stalin, the Pope... Men breed hatred. I'm not saying women breed love, but hey, if it weren't for us, you mangy dogs wouldn't be around. Show some respect. Even Nietzche, a woman hating bigot, indirectly preached the philosphy: Honor thy mother.
Ever heard of the Oedipus complex?

...and Jackel, I'm sorry if you were confused by my large vocabulary. I didn't mean to make your head explode.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-22-2005 10:43.

07-22-2005 10:40 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

quote:
I'd like to point out that males are only stronger physically, and that women are better at multitasking.
My ass, even if that is true that is just some stupid statisic that was done on a group of stupid people, ever think that every new person has a whole new chance at doing whatever, and that statistics don't mean shit.

quote:
Men are brutes, women are brains. Own that, asshole.
Wow, I have been told again by the feminist ranting biatch, if I was to break that quote down it would be something like, a huge guy beating up a nerdy smart chick, and by that I mean who cares if your smart if your getting the shit kicked out of you. And that whole explanation was pointless because women aren't smarter. I can agree that if two babies were born, one male and one female, the chance would be 50% either way, but from what history has shown women haven't accomplished shit, your too busy wrapping your minds around your rights that you have no time to get anything done, fucking feminist preaching bitches.

quote:
Um, and if you have time to pull your head out of your ass you'd realize that there are lots of very talented women in the world. Mother Teresa? Princess Diana, Annie Oakley, Susan B Anthony, Marie Antoinette, Joan of Arc, Homer, Amelia Earhart, Margret Thatcher, etc etc.
Besides, since you obviously are too uneducated to know, it was a woman who invented computer language as we know it. Grace Hopper, first programmer.
Looks like your list of what have you's has struck me down again. Wrong, who cares who found out what and when, in my opinion the technoligy has always and will always be there so it doesn't matter who stumbles upon it, that's just the wheels of time spinning. With that aside stop trying to convince me that women are smart, they aren't, women are shallow, men get done what has to be done while you get to pick the flowers, women should praise us for the protection instead of bitches us out constantly for doing all the work for them. WOMEN ARE UNGREATFUL AND STUPID.

quote:
What do men have to show? Michael Jackson, Hitler, Stalin, the Pope... Men breed hatred. I'm not saying women breed love, but hey, if it weren't for us, you mangy dogs wouldn't be around. Show some respect. Even Nietzche, a woman hating bigot, indirectly preached the philosphy: Honor thy mother.
Ever heard of the Oedipus complex?
Stop naming off shit, who the fuck cares? All you have done is pick out the worst men in history and steriotype them as the whole male species, and then take all the women that weren't as stupid as you and steriotype them as the whole female species, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH!?
07-22-2005 11:48 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List

Okay, great. You're turning yourself into a metaphorical brute by making rediculous accusations, contradicting yourself, yelling, and not backing up said hypocritical accusations.
It's not that I'm ungrateful for what men have contributed, it's just that because of them, women never get any credit.
Yes, it is 50-50% between a male and female baby, but if you look at various countries, women are denied the right to learn, vote, have abortions, stuff we take for granted. Even here, in general, the fathers praise male children over female children. It's happened to several of my friends, and I know that it's not an isolated case. If I'd been born a guy, my parents probably would have told me to "have safe sex" and use a condom. As a girl, I get told that sex is bad and boys only want to get in my pants. At least once a month.
Men are opressors, and have been since long before the Holy Crusades. Women have a lower average salery in the workforce, despite holding the same jobs. Men try to choose what is right and wrong for us in domains they should have no control over (abortion) and try to keep us out of ground combat in the military, despite how much they need more troops (see Bush's unfair rulings several months ago.)

It's men who are ungrateful to us. How many times did you thank your own mother when she made you your lunch and sent you to school when you were little? When she'd cook and clean for you? (Don't say this is a stereotype, most middle-class households are run by the mother, regardless of whether or not she works.)

I'm aware of evolution too. When we were hunter-gatherers, it was the men out hunting, and the women gossiping, caring for children, and giving birth. We may be the weaker sex, but we're hardwired to be more verbally backstabbing, while men will beat each other up physically. We're hardwired to have more emotions, have different logical processes, than men do. Men will think more simply, not that that's a bad thing, more like, "Tiger killed friend, must kill tiger." Whereas upon arriving home minus this other guy, the women attached to him would start crying because they had the luxury of grieving.

quote:
With that aside stop trying to convince me that women are smart, they aren't, women are shallow, men get done what has to be done while you get to pick the flowers, women should praise us for the protection instead of bitches us out constantly for doing all the work for them. WOMEN ARE UNGREATFUL AND STUPID.

Don't make yourself a martyr or a hypocrite. Like you said, it works 50-50%. Women can get things done while men sit and bitch too. Pick flowers... what a "macho" thing to say.

ATTENTION: SMART AND SHALLOW ARE NOT ANTONYMS. YOU CAN BE SMART AND SHALLOW AT THE SAME TIME.
Wow. Who would have guessed? English is a funny language.

And ALL THE WORK for us? Hm. When you get married, tell that to your wife that she should be grateful that you do all the work. You will come home from work and she will be sitting on the couch, watching TV, scratching her crotch. There will be no food on the table for you, the kids will be crying from neglect, and you, like the stubbon jerk you are, will probably beat her, right?

quote:
from what history has shown women haven't accomplished shit, your too busy wrapping your minds around your rights that you have no time to get anything done, fucking feminist preaching bitches.

Haven't accomplished shit? You say it doesn't matter who discovered what, but upon the realization that there are great women in the world, you say "it doesn't matter who discovered what, it's just time marching on" and then turn around and say we haven't done anything? Just how ignorant are you trying to paint yourself out to be? Um, men wouldn't let us vote, men wouldn't let us hold jobs in high places, men wouldn't let us go to school... Hmm... Maybe we needed the feminist revolutions in order to hold the same rights men do. We had to work for the rights we have today. Men handed themselves rights on a silver platter. Fuck, seriously. It's hard for me to wrap my head around how ignorant you are. Did you even go to school? Did you drop out? I can't think of how you can't be aware of the struggles women have undergone because of men oppressing us. And if you say, "women should stay in the kitchen where they belong," please, please, move to Iraq. We don't want you here, because it's impossible to express in mere words how ignorant that is.

There are so many examples, past and present, of when women have been doing thankless work. What about in WW2, when women all had to work in factories to make supplies because all the men were off getting themselves killed?

Girls are bound by restricting double-standards, and while admittedly we impose some of them on ourselves, men do a great deal of damage. It's all the old arguements that hold true. If a girl sleeps around, she's a slut, while if a guy does the same, he's a pimp. We have much harder lives. Guys think they have it hard, but if you had to live a month as a female, I don't think you'd survive. And when we're bleeding for a week, we're not making it up. Mood swings really are a problem. You want to cry one minute, break things the next, without any reason whatsoever.

It's not that women are unappreciative, it's that men can't appreciate what they've got.

One more question. While I did list off only bad men, can you think of any bad women in history who have done a significant amount of damage?

I'm not sure you actually believe every word you just said, otherwise you'd avoid dating like the plague, but I do believe you're threatened by the fact that I'm a female gamer with a large vocabulary, encroaching on your territory.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-22-2005 22:33.

07-22-2005 22:31 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Ezee G
Is that the only insult you know? From what I see all you have on your mind is dicks, and then stand around and call everyone fags. Someone who "plays with as much pussy" as you supposedly do sure talks about cocks and being gay alot.

Well I see whats on your mind. Calling you a fag hits a nerve? Be more like Taco Bell and think outside the bun. You fucking meat licker.

quote:
I believe StarShadow is the one in dire need of a life, since he goes around abusing stereotypes in gamer forums.

This is coming from a guy that thinks he is a girl??????
Cut the crap and open the door and come out of the closet, your'er Jackoff's lover and he is a fag.

Then there is Jackoff, you of all people got the nerve to talk gay. It looks like your boy Free Gear knows something that everyone dosen't.
And the fact you're always kissing ass. Your lips should be sore by now.

Then there is sad ass Poffy McBumb.
Your still on the same bullshit, you're on your long and sad life. What is it, your mother dosen't pay any attention to you? Why don't you write a book, or kill yourself and see if anyone cares.
07-22-2005 23:09 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

quote:
Okay, great. You're turning yourself into a metaphorical brute by making rediculous accusations, contradicting yourself, yelling, and not backing up said hypocritical accusations.
Making "rediculous," accusations huh? Well, so far every point I have made has scarred your pride and either your too dense to realize it or your just a mega bulldyke. Whatever the case, your stupid, no doubt about it. You think that calling me textbook phrases like, "metaphorical brute," is going to get you anywhere but under my boot? So you know a bunch of terms to explain how you think my personality is.

quote:
It's not that I'm ungrateful for what men have contributed, it's just that because of them, women never get any credit.
Yes, it is 50-50% between a male and female baby, but if you look at various countries, women are denied the right to learn, vote, have abortions, stuff we take for granted. Even here, in general, the fathers praise male children over female children. It's happened to several of my friends, and I know that it's not an isolated case. If I'd been born a guy, my parents probably would have told me to "have safe sex" and use a condom. As a girl, I get told that sex is bad and boys only want to get in my pants. At least once a month.
Who cares about women being opressed around the world, that has nothing to do with you, however many facts you throw at me will never make a difference because you'll never be able to change anything there or even in your own life.

quote:
Men are opressors, and have been since long before the Holy Crusades. Women have a lower average salery in the workforce, despite holding the same <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=86' target='_blank'>jobs</a>. Men try to choose what is right and wrong for us in domains they should have no control over (abortion) and try to keep us out of ground combat in the military, despite how much they need more troops (see Bush's unfair rulings several months ago.)
WHO CARES!? Who fucking cares about bush you idiot! Bush is stupid, big deal, you can't change anything by telling me these stupid facts, and the political world doesn't need to smear your amateur opinion all over it's dominance. Your obviously just pissed because you don't have a dick. And yes, this is another accusation bitch, deal with it, you want a dick on your pussy and that's all there is too it!

quote:
It's men who are ungrateful to us. How many times did you thank your own mother when she made you your lunch and sent you to school when you were little? When she'd cook and clean for you? (Don't say this is a stereotype, most middle-class households are run by the mother, regardless of whether or not she works.)
I thank my mother every day you assumpuption-making bitch.

quote:
I'm aware of evolution too. When we were hunter-gatherers, it was the men out hunting, and the women gossiping, caring for children, and giving birth. We may be the weaker sex, but we're hardwired to be more verbally backstabbing, while men will beat each other up physically. We're hardwired to have more emotions, have different logical processes, than men do. Men will think more simply, not that that's a bad thing, more like, "Tiger killed friend, must kill tiger." Whereas upon arriving home minus this other guy, the women attached to him would start crying because they had the luxury of grieving.
God, shut up already! Please just shut fuck the fuck up, you don't know shit about hunter gatherers except what you read in a book, and all that evidence was tooken from fossils and shit, it doesn't mean anything. You keep posting all this stupid shit and it doesn't mean anything, so your point is women are opressed, NO SHIT!

quote:
And ALL THE WORK for us? Hm. When you get married, tell that to your wife that she should be grateful that you do all the work. You will come home from work and she will be sitting on the couch, watching TV, scratching her crotch. There will be no food on the table for you, the kids will be crying from neglect, and you, like the stubbon jerk you are, will probably beat her, right?
Well, since I don't plan to live my life in that fashion then all I have to say is that however my lfie goes, it won't be as lame as whatever you have planned.

quote:
Haven't accomplished shit? You say it doesn't matter who discovered what, but upon the realization that there are great women in the world, you say "it doesn't matter who discovered what, it's just time marching on" and then turn around and say we haven't done anything? Just how ignorant are you trying to paint yourself out to be? Um, men wouldn't let us vote, men wouldn't let us hold jobs in high places, men wouldn't let us go to school... Hmm... Maybe we needed the feminist revolutions in order to hold the same rights men do. We had to work for the rights we have today. Men handed themselves rights on a silver platter. Fuck, seriously. It's hard for me to wrap my head around how ignorant you are. Did you even go to school? Did you drop out? I can't think of how you can't be aware of the struggles women have undergone because of men oppressing us. And if you say, "women should stay in the kitchen where they belong," please, please, move to Iraq. We don't want you here, because it's impossible to express in mere words how ignorant that is. There are so many examples, past and present, of when women have been doing thankless work. What about in WW2, when women all had to work in factories to make supplies because all the men were off getting themselves killed?Girls are bound by restricting double-standards, and while admittedly we impose some of them on ourselves, men do a great deal of damage. It's all the old arguements that hold true. If a girl sleeps around, she's a slut, while if a guy does the same, he's a pimp. We have much harder lives. Guys think they have it hard, but if you had to live a month as a female, I don't think you'd survive. And when we're bleeding for a week, we're not making it up. Mood swings really are a problem. You want to cry one minute, break things the next, without any reason whatsoever.It's not that women are unappreciative, it's that men can't appreciate what they've got.One more question. While I did list off only bad men, can you think of any bad women in history who have done a significant amount of damage?I'm not sure you actually believe every word you just said, otherwise you'd avoid <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=22' target='_blank'>dating</a> like the plague, but I do believe you're threatened by the fact that I'm a female gamer with a large vocabulary, encroaching on your territory.
YAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK, WHO CARES BITCH!?

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-23-2005 00:14.

07-23-2005 00:12 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List

quote:
YAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK, WHO CARES BITCH!?

Obviously you cared enough to reply.

...and is bitch/dyke the only thing you can call me? You're nearly as bad as Shadow over there. Dykes like other girls.
Here's the truth: I loathe females with a passion. But I really do hate it when fuckoffs like you start burning us for no apparent reason.

Reading that reply, I saw, "Blah blah, you suck bitch, blah, dyke, blah blah, shut up, shit blah, my life is wasted on insulting girls in forums."

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-23-2005 02:53.

07-23-2005 02:49 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

quote:
my life is wasted on insulting girls in forums."
That I can agree on. And it's not so much all girls I am insulting, more like just any girl as stupid as yourself.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-23-2005 03:20.

07-23-2005 03:17 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List

As stupid as? What makes you think I'm less intelligent than you? I'm not the one who was making idiotic, repetitive, insensible replies. Or getting my panties in a twist.
07-23-2005 04:42 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

The reason I am being repetitive is because your stupid, there is no other way to say it. There is no way you will survive in this flaming forum, your a mess of open angles, I could flame if I was a blind man underwater. But since I would rather not pull out any more awesome points about how fem nazi's will never accomplish anything I will just take another shot at your pride and remind you your not a man, and you never will be, ever, and you'll never see the day when women have anything but chores because that day will never come. Just like everything else we have a monopoly on you women, but that's all your fault. Look at how many porno's and hookers there is, women degrade themselfs constantly while men make money constantly, who do you expect to be the more dominant of the two? Other than that I can't see how you think that women are smarter than men, the bottom line is that if they were then they would be ruling us, not the other way around. Women aren't shit, admit it.
07-23-2005 06:31 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List

Here, I'll take your flaming stratagy:

*quotes your entire post without bothering to read it.*
Blah blah, shut the fuck up you stupid bitching bulldyke. Why did you have to be born with a head? No one likes you, and your life is a complete waste, but you're too chickenshit to admit it. You're stupid as fuck, and maybe I'll throw in a few typos to illustrate my point, you fucking retard.

...Better?

I don't feel like being bothered to look back, since your retardedness is staggering, but you said somewhere that you'd deliver another blow to my pride? As Puffy McCrack said in one of Shadow's retard posts, this is the internet, fucker. It's not like anyone cares.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-23-2005 10:22.

07-23-2005 10:14 Auctoritas is offline Send an Email to Auctoritas Search for Posts by Auctoritas Add Auctoritas to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

From the shit I been reading, you sound more like a guy. I really don't give a fuck what you post, it doesn't bother me at all. But you might wanna look down your pants and see whats down there. I bet it's a pair of balls.
07-23-2005 17:29 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
The Jackel
d)

quote:
*quotes your entire post without bothering to read it.*
Ah, If only assumptions were fact. I have infact read through everyone of your posts, but since I am not prone to listening to abunch of baseless whining I can admit it got a little tempting to quit after awhile. Can't you see what your doing, the facts your saying are nothing but stupid statistics, no one cares, you'll never solve anything, even if you do reply to this, it won't mean shit.

quote:
I don't feel like being bothered to look back, since your retardedness is staggering, but you said somewhere that you'd deliver another blow to my pride? As Puffy McCrack said in one of Shadow's retard posts, this is the internet, fucker. It's not like anyone cares.
I can assure you if you didn't care at all you wouldn't bother replying, shee-it, catching you in a lie is as easy as one, two, three.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-23-2005 21:23.

07-23-2005 21:21 The Jackel is offline Search for Posts by The Jackel Add The Jackel to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » Vote to ban