ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » i ask this to EVERYONE!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i ask this to EVERYONE!!  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
captain_pants $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1428.gif

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Thumb Up! i ask this to EVERYONE!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what songs hit you in the guts, make you feel ten feet tall, blow your mind? as many as you want. this is the most in thoughtful question EVER.

THE GREAT HOUDINI and DRESSED TO KILL by NEW FOUND GLORY because i used to listen to them in the car with the girl who broke my heart and they take me back to the summers we had.

GOOD RIDDANCE by GREEN DAY. do i need to explain that one??

NO REASON by SUM41, BLITZKRIEG BOP by THE RAMONES and DEAD AMERICAN by LARS...AND THE BASTARDS because they go off in my head and make me feel invincible.

POLICE AND THIEVES by JUNIOR MURVIN, HAMMER TO FALL by QUEEN, NEW ENGLAND by BILLY BRAGG, LET IT BE by THE BEATLES and WATCHING THE DETECTIVES by ELVIS COSTELLO because they're some of the greatest songs ever written and they MAKE you listen!!

"I wanna see you take the jackpot at fruit machine, then put it all back in. You've got to understand that you can never beat the bandit no"
02-22-2005 18:40 captain_pants is offline Send an Email to captain_pants Search for Posts by captain_pants Add captain_pants to your Buddy List
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

RE: i ask this to EVERYONE!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DEAD GIRL- by acid bath LOVE YOU TO DEATH - by type O negative SHORT STORIES WITH TRAGIC ENDINGS - by from autumn to ashes ( reminds me of this raver chick i dated and did really fucked up shit with )

SABATAGE- by beasty boys( makes me feel pretty good)

KILLED BY DEATH- by moterhead ( great death song and who doesnt like death?)

DEAD & BLOATED - by stone temple pilots ( what a great song!)

the list goes on....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
02-22-2005 19:15 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
koth
a)

images/avatars/avatar-941.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i_think_im_paraniod-garbage,_first_heard_it_from_grand_turismo2.
and_smell_iike_teen_spirit-nirvana.

03-09-2005 09:20 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
Rvdo_Astaroth® $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-924.gif

Registration Date: 03-14-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face

This is a lie - The Cure
She's in parties - Bauhaus
Great Big White World - Marliyn Manson
Mujer amante - Rata Blanca
Gardenia - Malice Mizer
Shiori - Malice Mizer
Color me once - Violent Femmes

Rvdo. Astaroth®
Born in Golgotha DCLXVI
No es mas rico el que mas tiene
Sino el que menos sabe necesitar
03-23-2005 09:42 Rvdo_Astaroth® is offline Send an Email to Rvdo_Astaroth® Homepage of Rvdo_Astaroth® Search for Posts by Rvdo_Astaroth® Add Rvdo_Astaroth® to your Buddy List Add Rvdo_Astaroth® to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Rvdo_Astaroth®
speedyCeviche $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-991.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2005

Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin
machinehead - bush
Opio, Oracion, La herida, Espuma de Venus - Heroes del Silencio
Ava adore, everlasting gaze, soma - Smashing puimpkins
Guerrilla Radio, Sleep now in the fire - Rage against the machine

05-13-2005 02:18 speedyCeviche is offline Send an Email to speedyCeviche Search for Posts by speedyCeviche Add speedyCeviche to your Buddy List
Benedict Von Richten $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1006.jpg

Registration Date: 05-22-2005

Marliyn Manson-Tainted love
Girls Aloud-Sound of the underground
Nu Virgos-Stop! Stop! Stop!
Terry Williams-Sorry Baby
System of a down-chop suey
and more.... Big Grin

05-22-2005 23:41 Benedict Von Richten is offline Send an Email to Benedict Von Richten Search for Posts by Benedict Von Richten Add Benedict Von Richten to your Buddy List Add Benedict Von Richten to your Contact List
Aaronthegoalie

Registration Date: 05-27-2005

Mouth for War= Pantera
05-30-2005 20:10 Aaronthegoalie is offline Send an Email to Aaronthegoalie Search for Posts by Aaronthegoalie Add Aaronthegoalie to your Buddy List
MilitantWatcher
a)

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Drag the waters- Pantera

Mobster's anthem-Twista

Today is the greatest-Smashing Pumpkins

A soldier dies every 9 hours
07-07-2005 01:00 MilitantWatcher is offline Send an Email to MilitantWatcher Search for Posts by MilitantWatcher Add MilitantWatcher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MilitantWatcher: glovatski View the MSN Profile for MilitantWatcher
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » i ask this to EVERYONE!!