ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » MAME Set Updated to Version 0.90 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MAME Set Updated to Version 0.90  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anile8 $posts[username] is a male
The Watcher

images/avatars/avatar-840.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

MAME Set Updated to Version 0.90 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our MAME set has been updated from v0.77 to v0.90, adding 753 roms to our collection. The MAME emulators have also been updated to v0.90.
02-03-2005 20:20 anile8 is offline Send an Email to anile8 Homepage of anile8 Search for Posts by anile8 Add anile8 to your Buddy List Add anile8 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of anile8: anile8th View the MSN Profile for anile8
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally Pleased ....

02-03-2005 21:42 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you boss...

Now when people have a go at romnation on the other forums I can say the roms are current (almost).

Any chance of getting CHD's ??

*edit* And it would be a good idea to host bioses too.

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-04-2005 07:49.

02-04-2005 07:47 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

If anile does add CHDs (which I believe he is trying to do), they will be available only to FP subscribers due to their large sizes.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
02-04-2005 17:10 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
sleaper $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 02-05-2005

thanks Pleased

02-05-2005 09:29 sleaper is offline Send an Email to sleaper Search for Posts by sleaper Add sleaper to your Buddy List
d)

quote:
Originally posted by greymalkin16
If anile does add CHDs (which I believe he is trying to do), they will be available only to FP subscribers due to their large sizes.

Yes I agree with that, download costs need to be paid somehow.

What about bioses? They aren't very large, and it would save us having to send people to other sites all the time.

*edit* I have made a post on two other forums about the updated roms, so there might be some increased traffic.

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-05-2005 09:50.

02-05-2005 09:48 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
Radio

images/avatars/avatar-379.gif

Registration Date: 07-25-2004

Nice one anile and I agree with the suggestion to add the bios as it would make the site even more complete. Smile
02-05-2005 21:38 Radio is offline Send an Email to Radio Search for Posts by Radio Add Radio to your Buddy List
anile8 $posts[username] is a male
The Watcher

images/avatars/avatar-840.gif

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

I remember there being a web page with links to the common bioses. Can someone link me?
02-05-2005 22:50 anile8 is offline Send an Email to anile8 Homepage of anile8 Search for Posts by anile8 Add anile8 to your Buddy List Add anile8 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of anile8: anile8th View the MSN Profile for anile8
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

http://bioshouse.free.fr/

02-05-2005 23:01 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
abitteroldman

Registration Date: 02-06-2005

RE: MAME Set Updated to Version 0.90 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is anyone else having trouble with configuring the new version of MAME to their controller? I can't seem to get mine to work. It still works fine on the previous version and I don't know if my controller is no longer compatoble (Saitek P880) or if I should just download and re-install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
02-06-2005 03:09 abitteroldman is offline Send an Email to abitteroldman Search for Posts by abitteroldman Add abitteroldman to your Buddy List
Gyges

Registration Date: 11-29-2004

Is it possible to somehow list the new ROMs?
02-10-2005 03:50 Gyges is offline Send an Email to Gyges Search for Posts by Gyges Add Gyges to your Buddy List
Superbus $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-369.jpg

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

The new ROM changes to .90 are in the help file; that's only for this version, though.

There's a .ini file inside the .zip that has ALL of the changes, however, you'll need to know what the names of the zip files themselves are to know what they are.

Like the Fire Emblem series? Then click the picture, and come to FESS and discuss!
02-14-2005 04:08 Superbus is offline Homepage of Superbus Search for Posts by Superbus Add Superbus to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Superbus: superbus1929 YIM Account Name of Superbus: superbus19 View the MSN Profile for Superbus
CharlieStephes

Registration Date: 03-07-2005

Question I have downloaded it but i can't play the games Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can anyone help me on this one, I have downloaded MAME .90 onto an XP computer if that makes a difference. I'm not to smart with the whole computer deal. so if anyone could help me with this it would be great.
03-07-2005 22:14 CharlieStephes is offline Send an Email to CharlieStephes Search for Posts by CharlieStephes Add CharlieStephes to your Buddy List
d)

http://www.mame.net/mamefaq.html

there's a faq on this site as well

or look up easyemu.

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
03-08-2005 07:58 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
ajsuson $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 03-17-2005

Now, it's my chance to play Cotton game.
03-18-2005 03:31 ajsuson is offline Send an Email to ajsuson Search for Posts by ajsuson Add ajsuson to your Buddy List Add ajsuson to your Contact List YIM Account Name of ajsuson: ajsuson@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for ajsuson
bulldog $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-867.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2004

Just to let you guys know im uploading all the chds to the site aswell as mame .96 or mame .97 if it comes out before im done lol

06-02-2005 10:56 bulldog is offline Send an Email to bulldog Search for Posts by bulldog Add bulldog to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » MAME Set Updated to Version 0.90