ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » Guitar...stories? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Guitar...stories?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
keyboardman22

Registration Date: 01-25-2005

Guitar...stories? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey i don't really know what to call them, but sometimes on movies, tv etc. people play a few chords, and tell a story - sort of in a song format. These can be hilarious. Can't think of any examples right now though. Anyone have the vaguest idea of what I'm talking about? If so, know where i can find some on the internet?
01-25-2005 18:56 keyboardman22 is offline Send an Email to keyboardman22 Search for Posts by keyboardman22 Add keyboardman22 to your Buddy List
koth
a)

images/avatars/avatar-941.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is it like poem?
if it is just write the story yourself and sing (or tell) in monotone with some chords. if you cant think of any, try C G F Fm.
have fun.

01-26-2005 02:57 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
chronowarp $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-945.jpg

Registration Date: 04-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

IF you want to make people laugh. Put your guitar into Drop D and play 5th chords.

Then scream.

Or you could mock emo and make fun of something at the same time using G, Cadd9, Dsus2, and some other chord I shall leave unnamed, because frankly I don't know the name. You just move a C major up 2 steps, and fret with your pinky on the high e, and you get the most emo sounding chord ever. It's wrong.

04-13-2005 18:02 chronowarp is offline Send an Email to chronowarp Search for Posts by chronowarp Add chronowarp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of chronowarp: vexedunderdog View the MSN Profile for chronowarp
Micky3210

Registration Date: 05-21-2005

Muffin Man - Frank Zappa
FUCKING HILLARIOUS
05-21-2005 22:02 Micky3210 is offline Send an Email to Micky3210 Search for Posts by Micky3210 Add Micky3210 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » Guitar...stories?