ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Two New Site Features Added » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Two New Site Features Added 2 Votes - Average Rating: 7.502 Votes - Average Rating: 7.502 Votes - Average Rating: 7.50  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anile8 $posts[username] is a male
The Watcher

images/avatars/avatar-840.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Two New Site Features Added Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Firstly, our search engine now allows for advanced searches. Secondly, the top rated files section can now be sorted by system.
02-06-2005 16:55 anile8 is offline Send an Email to anile8 Homepage of anile8 Search for Posts by anile8 Add anile8 to your Buddy List Add anile8 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of anile8: anile8th View the MSN Profile for anile8
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome, thanks Pleased
02-06-2005 19:00 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AWSOMESAUCE!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
02-06-2005 19:18 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

Never noticed the top rated section was there. Looks good.

In the search I tried
8ballact - no finds
apb - no finds
pacman - 4 finds
jrpacman - no finds

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
02-07-2005 07:12 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
lordks $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1755.gif

Shocked SweeeeeT!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anile8 you are the man!!! Shocked

search is great for finding Mame roms Big Grin

02-07-2005 07:59 lordks is offline Send an Email to lordks Search for Posts by lordks Add lordks to your Buddy List
Landon

Registration Date: 02-19-2005

RE: Two New Site Features Added Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can somebody please tell me how to vote because im new to this and i have like 3 games i cant play because i cant vote.

02-19-2005 20:16 Landon is offline Send an Email to Landon Search for Posts by Landon Add Landon to your Buddy List
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

RE: Two New Site Features Added Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did you join just to ask that question?

i figured after the 12th or so time trying to "vote" you would have figured out its just there to get hits....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
02-19-2005 21:33 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
fatihcavdarli $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 02-21-2005

Wink RE: Two New Site Features Added Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anile8
Firstly, our search engine now allows for advanced searches. Secondly, the top rated files section can now be sorted by system.
02-21-2005 15:05 fatihcavdarli is offline Send an Email to fatihcavdarli Search for Posts by fatihcavdarli Add fatihcavdarli to your Buddy List
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

I bet he's trying to DL any of the next gen. systems, don't bother with it, none of them can be DL-ed here, guaranteed downloads only, the rest is just a trick for the dumb people to keep on voting....

02-21-2005 15:28 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
redhead_lesbo $posts[username] is a female
a)

Registration Date: 02-14-2005

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kameo
I bet he's trying to DL any of the next gen. systems, don't bother with it, none of them can be DL-ed here, guaranteed downloads only, the rest is just a trick for the dumb people to keep on voting....

Err... the first time I came here, I voted some times. I thought there where real roms inside!! Big Grin
This means I'm a dumb???? (PLEASE, don't answer this!!!)

"OSWARI"
02-21-2005 21:28 redhead_lesbo is offline Send an Email to redhead_lesbo Search for Posts by redhead_lesbo Add redhead_lesbo to your Buddy List
f)

quote:
Originally posted by redhead_lesbo
quote:
Originally posted by Kameo

Err... the first time I came here, I voted some times. I thought there where real roms inside!! Big Grin
This means I'm a dumb???? (PLEASE, don't answer this!!!)

Nah, U R not dumb, just hotWink ....

U figured out right?? Dumb people R the ones coming here after voting 500 times and then ask why it doesn't work, they R too dumb to understand it's just a trick because Anile needs the votes to keep the site going.

Even now I vote for him a couple of times if I'm in a good mood, he has given me plenty of ROMz and they were all for free, so sometimes I'll return him the favor, it's the least I can do since I'm not donating....

02-22-2005 04:17 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
PatrickHaloSHYFX $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 04-07-2005

Angry haha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes i guess new skoolers got fucked when they missed out on the warez craze of 5 years ago, forced voting usually never does anything but generate frustration... if you need a game for the PS2 or XBOX perhaps you should hoe yerself off in the street and save some money to buy them like normal folk.....
04-23-2005 02:57 PatrickHaloSHYFX is offline Send an Email to PatrickHaloSHYFX Search for Posts by PatrickHaloSHYFX Add PatrickHaloSHYFX to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of PatrickHaloSHYFX: djpatrickhalo YIM Account Name of PatrickHaloSHYFX: djpatrickhalo
PatrickHaloSHYFX $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 04-07-2005

Tongue! true that. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue peeps should vote at least 1 or 2 times ever few roms they get, i mean, think of how many quarters you wouild spend at the arcade or how many dollars you would spend to buy the machine.... it only takes a second, and its virii free which is alot more than most rom sites... THANKS ROMNATION :^)
04-23-2005 03:00 PatrickHaloSHYFX is offline Send an Email to PatrickHaloSHYFX Search for Posts by PatrickHaloSHYFX Add PatrickHaloSHYFX to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of PatrickHaloSHYFX: djpatrickhalo YIM Account Name of PatrickHaloSHYFX: djpatrickhalo
f)

We don't vote because voting makes no sense, it only gives Anile a higher ranking on a site I suspect him to own himself.....

04-24-2005 08:00 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

He does own one of them, just look at the whois website and lookup those voting domain names and you will find the one with his name in it, if you know his name...
04-24-2005 13:51 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
sushikoh

Registration Date: 05-02-2005

great site!

05-02-2005 21:22 sushikoh is offline Send an Email to sushikoh Homepage of sushikoh Search for Posts by sushikoh Add sushikoh to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of sushikoh: - YIM Account Name of sushikoh: ellaharwin View the MSN Profile for sushikoh
Vash2000

Registration Date: 05-08-2005

wow great!!
05-08-2005 15:29 Vash2000 is offline Send an Email to Vash2000 Search for Posts by Vash2000 Add Vash2000 to your Buddy List
crono 13 $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 09-29-2004
Location: Egypt, P.S: we don't ride camels, live in pyramids or wear funny hats...

hmm, good engine, i never thought i'd find that rom here, nice work

05-18-2005 06:51 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
AshantiAvrilBaby $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

Registration Date: 08-25-2004

sweet!

05-20-2005 14:25 AshantiAvrilBaby is offline Send an Email to AshantiAvrilBaby Homepage of AshantiAvrilBaby Search for Posts by AshantiAvrilBaby Add AshantiAvrilBaby to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Ashantiavrilbaby YIM Account Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Mike_22785
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Two New Site Features Added