ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite songs right now? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite songs right now? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OMG that song rocks Tongue

So does, RadioVideo, Old School Hollywood (daron's voice in that is awesome Tongue ), cigaro, byob, this cocaine makes me feel like im on this song...

actually the whole album rocks!
05-13-2005 09:42 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Ran By Bowling For Soup

05-14-2005 10:58 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
PoofyCashew $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 05-14-2005

My fav song of all time is By the Way, by Red Hot Chille Peppers
05-14-2005 21:37 PoofyCashew is offline Search for Posts by PoofyCashew Add PoofyCashew to your Buddy List
speedyCeviche $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-991.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2005

The best song of th RHCP is without a doubt Under the bridge...

05-14-2005 21:39 speedyCeviche is offline Send an Email to speedyCeviche Search for Posts by speedyCeviche Add speedyCeviche to your Buddy List
koth
a)

images/avatars/avatar-941.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2004

best RHDP song? to me i like aeroplane more. they have too many good songs to pick one.

05-16-2005 03:27 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
speedyCeviche $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-991.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2005

Yeah, but still I stay with under the bridge, it could be a sentimental issue maybe... cuz I used to listen it when I was like 9 now I am 20...

05-16-2005 06:00 speedyCeviche is offline Send an Email to speedyCeviche Search for Posts by speedyCeviche Add speedyCeviche to your Buddy List
holidayxnarcotic $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 06-27-2005

charles bronson-youth attack
pg.99-virginia
napalm death-scum lp.
cityofcaterpillar-an innocent face

by far my favorites.
06-27-2005 21:31 holidayxnarcotic is offline Send an Email to holidayxnarcotic Search for Posts by holidayxnarcotic Add holidayxnarcotic to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of holidayxnarcotic: holidayxnarcotic
ridley $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1139.jpg

Registration Date: 08-06-2005

my favourites are all song by gorillaz

08-06-2005 21:52 ridley is offline Send an Email to ridley Homepage of ridley Search for Posts by ridley Add ridley to your Buddy List
crash26821 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-975.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Tupac: "Bury Me A G"
Nas: "One Love" and "The World Is Yours"
A Tribe Called Quest: "Buggin Out" and "Jazz (We've Got)"
Eminem: "The Way I Am" and "Criminal"
DMX: "Damien" and "F***in wi't D"
Jay-Z: "Brooklyns Finest" and "Dead Presidents (Original Lyrics)"
Wu-Tang clan: "C.R.E.A.M"
Cassidy: "B-Boy Stance"
T.I. "RubberBand Man" and "ASAP"
Paul Wall: "Sittin Sidewayz"
50 Cent: "How To Rob" and "50 Bars (Bars Of Pleasure And Pain)"
Young Buck: "let Me In"
G-Unit: "Stunt 101'
Tony Yayo: "So Seductive"
Mobb Deep: "Shook Ones pt.2"
M.O.P.: "Ante Up" and "Follow Instructions"
Ja Rule: "Holla Holla"

Edit: I have favorite songs for different artists...

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-06-2005 23:20.

08-06-2005 23:19 crash26821 is offline Send an Email to crash26821 Search for Posts by crash26821 Add crash26821 to your Buddy List
Omega Pi $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-07-2005

My TOP 5 FAVORITE songs, in order, are:
"Attached at the Hip" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"100 Quite Bitter Beings" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"Human Drive in HiFi" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"To All of You" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"Frenetic Amnestic" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)

Big Grin

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-07-2005 21:10.

08-07-2005 21:03 Omega Pi is offline Send an Email to Omega Pi Homepage of Omega Pi Search for Posts by Omega Pi Add Omega Pi to your Buddy List
Carlrt $posts[username] is a male

my fav songs are

1) when september ends -green day
2)suicidal thoughts -biggie
3) reptilia -the strokes
4)faint -linkin park

08-10-2005 16:55 Carlrt is offline Send an Email to Carlrt Homepage of Carlrt Search for Posts by Carlrt Add Carlrt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Carlrt
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Omega Pi
"Frenetic Amnestic" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)

Big Grin

96 Quite Bitter Beings
08-12-2005 10:42 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
Omega Pi $posts[username] is a male

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bloodthirsty
quote:
Originally posted by Omega Pi
"Frenetic Amnestic"

Big Grin

96 Quite Bitter Beings
Shocked

OMG! have failed, CKY! Deron, don't kill me! NO DON'T POKE ME WITH YOUR DRUM STICKS, Jess!!

AHH! Shocked

Srry, but now, I bought all the CD's and here's my NEW (and improved) Top 5 list!
"The Way You Lived" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"Tripled Manic State" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"Escape from Hellview" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"Sporadic Movement" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself)
"Sniped" by CKY (Camp Kill Yourself) Big Grin
I'm also a RuneScape player, now! W007!! W00007!!!

$posts[username] has attached this image (reduced version):
omegapi.png
View Full-Sized Image

10-30-2005 18:41 Omega Pi is offline Send an Email to Omega Pi Homepage of Omega Pi Search for Posts by Omega Pi Add Omega Pi to your Buddy List
c)

The Prey for Rock N Roll soundtrack that music Rocks!Gina Gershon is so Hot and a Great singer Too!
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6351/preyforrocknroll8pa.jpg

10-31-2005 11:36 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
All_Lost_Things
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1218.gif

Registration Date: 03-05-2005

I really wanted to narrow this down to a top ten... but I just couldn't do it.
T_T
So, here is a list of my favorite songs...

The Doors: The End, The Crystal Ship, The Unknown Soldier, Five To One.
I love pretty much everything they did equally, those four are just at the top of my list.

Tool: Opiate, Diary Of A Madman (Live Cover).
Once again, I love pretty much everything they've done a whole lot, these two are just at the top of my list.

Sister Machine Gun - Admit, Vibrator, Bitter End, Burn, Everything, Transient Two.
I think this is the only band I can say I like everything by except two songs, which are really horrible, horrible songs.

RA - Violator, Sky, Parole, Skorn.
I saved up to buy their new CD when it came out... but, sadly, I don't think it was good as their first one. Oh well. For some reason, it seems that every CD I buy brand new SUCKS.

Drain STH - I Wish, Right Through You, Someone, Simon Says.
My favorite female band and another one of the bands that I like pretty much everything by, with these four songs at the top of my list.

The Nine Inch Nails - The Day The World Went Away, The Great Below, Reptile, Something I Can Never Have.
The Nails are my favorite band of all time, but, sadly, With Teeth was the only CD I know of that came even remotely close to sucking as much as Metallica's Saint Anger. Mad Someone should kick Reznor.

Heavy Water Factory - Vampire (Tasty Mix by Battery).
I like the band, but, this is the only song by them that has a five star rating in my Winamp.

The Offspring - Gone Away, Vultures, Amazed.
I never thought too highly of this band until Trey downloaded their whole discography and I heard Gone Away. They've been one of my favorite bands since then, but, they have some seriously sucky songs.

Prodigy - Hotride, Narayan, Breathe, Spitfire.
These four songs = total pwnage. Spitfire is the only song I ever quote on a regular basis, as "Because you know that I can~~~" has become my miracle response anytime someone asks me why I did something. Pleased b
<_<
Unfortunately, that has the unsavory habit of annoying my teachers though...

Psykosonik - I Am God, Within, Neutropia.
I'd love to throw out some more favorites by this band, but, it's hard to find any of their music, so these and Panick Control are the only songs I've heard by them... and Panick Control isn't that great a song.

Razed In Black - Future Unknown (Implant Remix).
I like a lot of their stuff, but, this is the only song by them to get a five star rating in my Winamp.

Limp Bizkit - Re-arranged, Don't Go Off Wandering, Nobody Like You.
I don't particularly care for the band, but, Significant Other in general was a great CD, and these are my favorite three songs from it.

Annnd, that's pretty much all of them.
^_^

10-31-2005 14:37 All_Lost_Things is offline Send an Email to All_Lost_Things Search for Posts by All_Lost_Things Add All_Lost_Things to your Buddy List
superNESslayer $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1936.gif

Registration Date: 04-26-2004

Well mines right now has gotta be:

Sublime - Santeria
311 - Don't Tread on Me
Pantera - Cemetary Gates
SOAD - Hypnotize
Lynrd Skynrd - Free Bird
Green Day - Longview
Sublime - Seed

Thats this year anyway.

I also wanna put

Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar and Unforgiven, I think. ???

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-03-2005 01:48.

12-03-2005 01:46 superNESslayer is offline Send an Email to superNESslayer Search for Posts by superNESslayer Add superNESslayer to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of superNESslayer: firespin707
daykizzal $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1296.jpg

Registration Date: 01-13-2006

its a uk ting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jamma - merkal man

kano - P & Q's

rool deep - heat it up

big up ace and invis

its a uk ting bang

01-13-2006 23:43 daykizzal is offline Send an Email to daykizzal Search for Posts by daykizzal Add daykizzal to your Buddy List
fdn slayer $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1348.gif

Registration Date: 02-22-2006

my favorite songs are:

highway star - deep purple
child in time - deep purple
burn - deep purple, of course

keep battling!
02-25-2006 00:55 fdn slayer is offline Send an Email to fdn slayer Search for Posts by fdn slayer Add fdn slayer to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for fdn slayer
c)

RE: Favorite songs right now? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stronger By Britney Spears

03-19-2006 20:10 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
darkslide1.0 $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1659.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2006

Limp Bizkit- The Truth ,love them or hate them it is a amazing song.

03-29-2006 08:14 darkslide1.0 is offline Send an Email to darkslide1.0 Search for Posts by darkslide1.0 Add darkslide1.0 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for darkslide1.0
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite songs right now?