ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » umm.. this is awkward. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page umm.. this is awkward.  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
koth
a)

images/avatars/avatar-941.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2004

umm.. this is awkward. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my friend really wants to join my(our) band but the thing is he sucks and we already have a guitar player, me. i dont know how to say no to him, its harder than i thought. he is a really cool friend, i dont want to upset him.

so... what should i say to him?

04-26-2005 09:36 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
pank
b)

Registration Date: 03-16-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You already have a guitar player(you). What's there to explain? Just let him know if he wanted to play then the band would have to replace you.

He should understand, and you won't have to bring up how he sucks.

If you want to, you can find some other band and try and get him in it.
I'm sure he'd appriciate it.
04-26-2005 22:52 pank is offline Search for Posts by pank Add pank to your Buddy List
koth
a)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, i told him that. he got it.

he thought he is needed coz back in the old days he was in the band too, there were 5 of us in the band, i wasnt not so good in that time, i needed 1 more guitar player.

problem solved. Smile )

05-01-2005 06:59 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

haha, that would be pretty damn awkward. But the fact that you were already the guitar player helped a lot.
05-01-2005 09:42 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
koth
a)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

with the fact that im unreplaceable also. Big Grin
damn, im so good. they would cry if i left.

just in case, if any member in the band see this. im just joking.

05-07-2005 06:11 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » umm.. this is awkward.