ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » What is your favorite cartoon series? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is your favorite cartoon series?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
prcorby89 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1403.jpg

Registration Date: 04-04-2005

Thumb Up! What is your favorite cartoon series? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Spongebob Squarepants is #1 for me.

What about you?

04-06-2005 02:15 prcorby89 is offline Send an Email to prcorby89 Homepage of prcorby89 Search for Posts by prcorby89 Add prcorby89 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of prcorby89: supermariobastard View the MSN Profile for prcorby89
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ummm, this doesnt exactly belong here and stuff....I would move it if I could but I have no jurisdiction and what not...

So ummm, to reply to your thread, my favorite cartoon anymore is still Simpsons because it used to be so great...and I can still watch the reruns and quote them Pleased
04-06-2005 05:19 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

Smile RE: What is your favorite cartoon series? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Dragonball Z! is my absolute favorite cartoon!!!!!!!!!!!

$posts[username] has attached this image:
Helga Mame.gif

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 04-06-2005 10:10.

04-06-2005 10:08 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
prcorby89 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1403.jpg

Registration Date: 04-04-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you mean this thread doesn't belong here?

This is an off-topic board.

04-06-2005 20:12 prcorby89 is offline Send an Email to prcorby89 Homepage of prcorby89 Search for Posts by prcorby89 Add prcorby89 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of prcorby89: supermariobastard View the MSN Profile for prcorby89
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

It doesnt belong in this particular forum, because despite the fact that it does say its for off topic stuff, the fact that the forum is entitled "Noise" it is for off-topic questions about music and other things like that. For something that is truly off topic from everything, the general forum is definitely where you always want to be Wink
04-06-2005 23:33 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

Gunner is right but it will most likey get moved. Anyways mines is Dragonball Z. GT was too short and the music sucked.
04-07-2005 00:11 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
Rolph

Registration Date: 04-16-2005

the simpsons!
04-16-2005 20:37 Rolph is offline Send an Email to Rolph Search for Posts by Rolph Add Rolph to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » What is your favorite cartoon series?