ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Who's your music artist » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who's your music artist  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

Who's your music artist Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mines is Marvin Gay
02-15-2005 02:21 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you mean favorite single person out of a band or something? Well if thats what you mean I have to say that mine is Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day.
02-15-2005 04:28 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
captain_pants $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1428.gif

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oooh good call on billie joe!! Ive been to see green day three times and every time they blow me away.

I saw them touring the new album in nottingham a few weeks ago and the stage show is unbelievable. pryos and fire and the like. They came on and played american idiot with all these huge banners hanging behind the stage, and when they hit the last chord two huge pyros went off and the banners fell to show a video screen showing all this cool stuff! my girlfriend was cryin her eyes out bless her!! she wants to have his babies.

Its the way he works the crowd. all that "i said a heeeey hooo!!!" stuff. and he plays cool too! The man is just genius.

And joe strummer R.I.P because he was my first role model.

"I wanna see you take the jackpot at fruit machine, then put it all back in. You've got to understand that you can never beat the bandit no"
02-15-2005 20:45 captain_pants is offline Send an Email to captain_pants Search for Posts by captain_pants Add captain_pants to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

Hey I really don't know much about Green Day! I heard a song from American Idiot and it was good as hell. And if you prefer a group thats ok too.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-16-2005 00:13.

02-16-2005 00:11 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Dave Grohl or Jonathan Davis Big Grin
02-17-2005 08:32 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

les claypool?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
02-17-2005 22:06 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Billie Joe's Birthday was today! The 17th of February, he is now 33 years old.
02-18-2005 05:11 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

One of these days it wil be your turn to be 33, and you will be singing the blues Tongue
02-18-2005 14:54 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
captain_pants $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1428.gif

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

the first time i saw green day was 9th Dec 2001 which was Tre's birthday and they got the crowd to sing happy birthday about 5 times. he came to the front of the stage and did a wierd but strangley arrousing dance.

"I wanna see you take the jackpot at fruit machine, then put it all back in. You've got to understand that you can never beat the bandit no"
02-18-2005 14:56 captain_pants is offline Send an Email to captain_pants Search for Posts by captain_pants Add captain_pants to your Buddy List
suvodip $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-776.jpg

Registration Date: 02-05-2005

I love Michael Learns To Rock. They r cool

02-18-2005 16:52 suvodip is offline Send an Email to suvodip Search for Posts by suvodip Add suvodip to your Buddy List
helgasboy $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1797.gif

Registration Date: 04-03-2005

RE: Who's your music artist Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Mine is The Queen Of Metal Herself Lita Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$posts[username] has attached this image:
(1).jpg

04-06-2005 10:13 helgasboy is offline Send an Email to helgasboy Search for Posts by helgasboy Add helgasboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Who's your music artist