ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » Ska/Reggae Tone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ska/Reggae Tone  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Patterson8040

Registration Date: 03-15-2005

Ska/Reggae Tone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you have your adjustments set at if you play the above style. Please don't post what you have seen on boards or websites, please post from experience. I currently have my mids the highest, followerd by treble, then bass. 7, 6, 4.
03-16-2005 05:49 Patterson8040 is offline Send an Email to Patterson8040 Search for Posts by Patterson8040 Add Patterson8040 to your Buddy List
captain_pants $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1428.gif

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i use a trace elliot supertramp and i have my treble highest (about 9) to give it a rather tinny sound, with the bass on about 6 and mid about 5. and i give it some reverb to give it a nice sound.

"I wanna see you take the jackpot at fruit machine, then put it all back in. You've got to understand that you can never beat the bandit no"
03-16-2005 14:34 captain_pants is offline Send an Email to captain_pants Search for Posts by captain_pants Add captain_pants to your Buddy List
dipmister $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hay were can i get guitar tabs from????? Smile Smile Smile

03-30-2005 09:28 dipmister is offline Search for Posts by dipmister Add dipmister to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of dipmister: camhaulage View the MSN Profile for dipmister
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Guitar Talk » Ska/Reggae Tone