ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » A funky Poll » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A funky Poll  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
broken $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 07-14-2004

Text A funky Poll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

alll righty, answer these questions. Whats your favorite...
  1. Music genre
  2. Band
  3. Instrument
  4. Brand Of Instrument
  5. Song

Peace

07-23-2004 18:58 broken is offline Send an Email to broken Homepage of broken Search for Posts by broken Add broken to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of broken: BrokenStrings777 YIM Account Name of broken: broken_strings777 View the MSN Profile for broken
n3cr0lu5t $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1494.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Depends on the mood
2. Depends on the mood
3. Guitarr / Piano
4. Jackson / Ibanez
5. Atm: My Dying Bride - My Hope the Destroyer

08-05-2004 00:47 n3cr0lu5t is offline Send an Email to n3cr0lu5t Homepage of n3cr0lu5t Search for Posts by n3cr0lu5t Add n3cr0lu5t to your Buddy List Add n3cr0lu5t to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for n3cr0lu5t
bakerboy99 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1.punk/metal/rock
2.blink 182/mettalica
3.drums
4.peavey
5.first date/master of puppets

10-15-2004 14:32 bakerboy99 is offline Send an Email to bakerboy99 Search for Posts by bakerboy99 Add bakerboy99 to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

1)Punk/Rock......Wait thats called Runk Rock.... Big Grin
2)Green Day/System of a Down
3)Drums
4) No idea....
5) Green Day-Whats Her Name/Jimmy Eat World-The World You Love
10-15-2004 18:47 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Mad_Guitarist $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 11-09-2004

evil: whats up any one here have any new tabs?

11-10-2004 00:23 Mad_Guitarist is offline Send an Email to Mad_Guitarist Search for Posts by Mad_Guitarist Add Mad_Guitarist to your Buddy List
gheetshyin $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-761.jpg

Registration Date: 01-24-2005

1- Fusion - i mean not just one but any of them melted with some other
2- SEATBELTS (and too many more to list em all here)
3- Guitar : the only instrument i play with but i really like to listen trumpet and sax too
4- Don't know
5- "Stone to the bones" (FFF-Free For Fever)

hmm.. Anile8 ? I'd really like to know yours Wink

http://img103.exs.cx/img103/7885/assassin.gif
"Nil Mortifii Sine Lucre"
01-24-2005 10:49 gheetshyin is offline Send an Email to gheetshyin Search for Posts by gheetshyin Add gheetshyin to your Buddy List
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

RE: A funky Poll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. ummm...Alternative Tongue i mean i like Indie and rock and industrial...wait old
school punk!

2. Led zeppelin ( I/II/III/IV zo-za/houses of holy)

3. Guitar ( duh! but im a stictly rythm guy..i dont want to make scream or cry)

4. Im fond of cute Yamahas Smile )

5. SUPERNAUGHT -NIN/Ministry ( yes i know...black sabbath ...yah yah Big Grin )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
01-24-2005 11:08 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
Bridgekeeper $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-767.jpg

Registration Date: 01-12-2005

1.depends

2.i dunno

3.i dunno

4.i dunno

5.i dunno

01-24-2005 20:09 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
deadlytoyou
a)

Registration Date: 01-19-2005

punk/rock/country/pretty much anything except techno and most rap, the new rap, the crap that repeats itself 15000 times and just has no point, old Outkast was good, B.O.B, and Rosa Parks, ahh memorys

blink 182/Relient K/Green Day/Apologetix/Good Charlotte/Barenaked Ladies/Grits/Johnny Cash/KJ-52/Led Zepplin/MXPX/Red Hot Chili Peppers/SimplePlan/Sugar Ray

Ive always been partial to the Acoustic Guitar, I like its pure sound and all u can do with it, but I also enjoy a good Electric, or 6 string electric bass. the acoustic bass just doesnt do it for me, I like it, but I will prolly never own one, and the 12 string guitar is just weird. ya, I like guitars

Taylors are sexy acoustics, along with Dean Martins, but for electrics and basses its gotta be Ibanez

my songs are like my children, I love them all, there is no way I could pick a single favorite song

Leaving
Earth
01-25-2005 06:06 deadlytoyou is offline Send an Email to deadlytoyou Search for Posts by deadlytoyou Add deadlytoyou to your Buddy List
koth
a)

images/avatars/avatar-941.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2004

1.im studying jazz in collage so jazz it is.
2.Red Hot Chili Peppers
3.guitar
4.fender
5.i dont have one.
6.how is this poll funky? i dont understand.

01-25-2005 07:43 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
captain_pants $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1428.gif

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

1. Its gotta be punk. clash, rancid, pennywise, lurkers, x-ray specs, bad religion, new found glory, face to face, alkaline trio etc. And you cant beat billy bragg and Elvis Costello. oh, and queen were cool too.

2. i'd choose green day cos they're cool as hell and im goin to see them TONIGHT!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

3. Guitar, bass and harmonica cos theyre what i play.

4. I like Fenders cos theyre solid. Telecasters all the way!

5. I could never pick just one song.

"I wanna see you take the jackpot at fruit machine, then put it all back in. You've got to understand that you can never beat the bandit no"
01-27-2005 11:09 captain_pants is offline Send an Email to captain_pants Search for Posts by captain_pants Add captain_pants to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Bridgekeeper
1.depends

2.i dunno

3.i dunno

4.i dunno

5.i dunno

You're sick of people flaming you, and you post something ridiculous like that.

Rock/Nu-Metal/HardRock
System of a down/Korn
Guitar
Ibanez
Aerials/Make Me Bad
01-27-2005 16:04 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
Rvdo_Astaroth® $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-924.gif

Registration Date: 03-14-2005

1.- Punk - Gothic - Celtic - Dark - Heavy - Games(^_^)

2.- The Cure, Malice Mizer, Bauhaus, Nina Hagen, S.O.A.D., Mägo de Öz, Rata Blanca, Duè Le Quartz, Dissection, Nightwish, Therion, Minibosses... an d lots more

3.- Bass, Ukulele and Banjo

4.- Fender

5.- Great Big White World - Mar1lyn Man5on; Shiroi hada ni kuruai to kanashimi no rondo - Malice Mizer; Re:plica - Duè Le Quartz; Hasta que tu muerte nos separe - Mägo de Öz...and lots lots lots lost more... Big Grin

Rvdo. Astaroth®
Born in Golgotha DCLXVI
No es mas rico el que mas tiene
Sino el que menos sabe necesitar
03-23-2005 09:51 Rvdo_Astaroth® is offline Send an Email to Rvdo_Astaroth® Homepage of Rvdo_Astaroth® Search for Posts by Rvdo_Astaroth® Add Rvdo_Astaroth® to your Buddy List Add Rvdo_Astaroth® to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Rvdo_Astaroth®
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » A funky Poll