ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » Vocals » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vocals  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dylan Adams $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 07-24-2004

Thumb Up! Vocals Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh so you want to get into vocals, to me they are the prime initiative to a great song... Let's seeeeeee...where do I start, how about Amy Lee. A spectacular beauty, with the voice to match. How about Sully Erna,,the guy has proven in earlier Godsmack history that he can let out the big boom when needed, and then has come back to reignite himself with calmer yet just as spectacular songs as "Serenity" and "Running Blind"... As for my own personal opinion, Noone will ever match the vocals of Gavin Rossdale, which is a pity, because I'm hard pressed to find any Bush fans nowadays, If you think that you can slip in a vocalist above the 3 mentioned give it a shot,,but it wont be easy to One-Up me :-)

[IMG]http://cheapmovieposter.com/ posters/crow.htm[/IMG]
08-01-2004 19:58 Dylan Adams is offline Send an Email to Dylan Adams Search for Posts by Dylan Adams Add Dylan Adams to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Dylan Adams: oO0DARRIN0Oo
vix

Registration Date: 10-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I don't want to get into an argument or anything - everyone has their own tastes.

But I've been very impressed with Corey Taylor recently.

Though of course the king of all the singers: Mr W Axl Rose.

You know it!!!
10-28-2004 16:53 vix is offline Send an Email to vix Search for Posts by vix Add vix to your Buddy List
Mad_Guitarist $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 11-09-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How can i get to yell louder? i need to scream deepEvil

11-10-2004 00:32 Mad_Guitarist is offline Send an Email to Mad_Guitarist Search for Posts by Mad_Guitarist Add Mad_Guitarist to your Buddy List
espnking2002
a)

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

One person beats all the singers above: Brad Nowell

11-26-2004 03:44 espnking2002 is offline Send an Email to espnking2002 Search for Posts by espnking2002 Add espnking2002 to your Buddy List
BaSsFrEaK $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 06-07-2004

i dont know his name but the siinger of system of a down is a great vocalist

01-16-2005 22:45 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

His name is Serj
01-17-2005 02:48 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Scottay $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 03-13-2005

RE: Vocals Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Too bad this is an old thread, but as far as vocalist go, you do have a point about your choices, but I think there are many others that rank up there too. Shirly Murdock, with a song called as we lay. Harry Connick Jr's rendition of St. James Infirmry, Alicia Keys not to mention the countless unsigned artists that I have heard. There really isn't anyone who is better than the rest, as each of them has their own style, that sets them apart from the others.
03-13-2005 20:15 Scottay is offline Send an Email to Scottay Search for Posts by Scottay Add Scottay to your Buddy List
Patterson8040

Registration Date: 03-15-2005

Brad Nowell
03-16-2005 05:50 Patterson8040 is offline Send an Email to Patterson8040 Search for Posts by Patterson8040 Add Patterson8040 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » Vocals