ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » I'm such a fucking asshole.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm such a fucking asshole....  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Suggs $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1310.gif

Registration Date: 09-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Couldnt be fucked punching .....just run into my fist.......
02-26-2005 23:45 Suggs is offline Search for Posts by Suggs Add Suggs to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Naaa. Try harder.
02-27-2005 00:36 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
espnking2002
a)

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Your a fucking pussy start shadow. No wonder you can't get a girlfr..... boyfriend.

02-27-2005 03:14 espnking2002 is offline Send an Email to espnking2002 Search for Posts by espnking2002 Add espnking2002 to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

quote:
Originally posted by espnking2002
Your a fucking pussy start shadow. No wonder you can't get a girlfr..... boyfriend.

Hey dude, you ever get the feeling that everyone in this thread just might be ignoring you for a reason?

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
02-27-2005 05:02 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
Star Shadow
The Hunter

quote:

Man I going crazy. I thought I heard a girl screaming about being on her period. Oh well, need to get my ears checked. Anyways Suggs, Stategysmategy as you were throwing punchs at me. Cool
Hell Greymalkin if you like take a shot at me. (It's to get me out of a flame slump) Wink
02-27-2005 06:06 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
jub jub $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-785.gif

Registration Date: 02-17-2005

Don't sweat it, anyone. Just use this experience as one of learning...especially you, Redhead. Kameo, I never looked at your symbol and always figured you to be a guy anyway. Just now found out you're a chick. And Redhead, I'm sorry to hear about your family and recent heartbreak. But you're a cute girl, and probably pretty young, right? Everybody gets their heart broken and the people that are able to take the good from their loss and learn from it are the strongest kind of people. I'm not saying don't be sad; that's natural. But next time you think about using the word 'love', try spending some face time with that person. That saying about "Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it," doesn't apply to the Renaissance and the Civil War and shit, it's about personal experience.

By the way, Kameo did a brave thing by creating this post and we should commend him for it. Good luck, guys.
02-27-2005 18:45 jub jub is offline Send an Email to jub jub Search for Posts by jub jub Add jub jub to your Buddy List
redhead_lesbo $posts[username] is a female
a)

Registration Date: 02-14-2005

quote:
Originally posted by jub jub
(...) And Redhead, I'm sorry to hear about your family and recent heartbreak. But you're a cute girl, and probably pretty young, right? Everybody gets their heart broken and the people that are able to take the good from their loss and learn from it are the strongest kind of people. I'm not saying don't be sad; that's natural. But next time you think about using the word 'love', try spending some face time with that person. That saying about "Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it," doesn't apply to the Renaissance and the Civil War and shit, it's about personal experience.

Sweeties, like I said before: everyone, just forget about that!! Really! Thats on the past, and even me and kameo forgot it already. Me and Kameo are friends now, we talk a lot on MSN, and I'm not even sad about what happened! Shit, I don't even remember! I still don't know why ppl still talk about this! Really!

"OSWARI"
02-28-2005 00:06 redhead_lesbo is offline Send an Email to redhead_lesbo Search for Posts by redhead_lesbo Add redhead_lesbo to your Buddy List
a)

quote:
This is so gay.

Oh, I see you are looking at your own reflection the mirror! Yeah, what I meant is that you ARE gay! Looser!

"OSWARI"
02-28-2005 01:41 redhead_lesbo is offline Send an Email to redhead_lesbo Search for Posts by redhead_lesbo Add redhead_lesbo to your Buddy List
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

I guess I'll just stay Kameo, she has been created to have fun with and I did, isn't it all about fun and Games until someone loses an eye, or breaks her heart?? I think Kameo belongs to ROMNation and I like having her around, I guess I'm gonna stay a she, even now everyone knows Kameo is actually a he. Anyway, thanx for the replies people, U made me feel lots better about all this and I guess it's all good now, she doesnt hate me or something, we even became friends, I like that, being friends is good Smile ....

And who ever thought a real "Kameo" would show up here anyway??

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-28-2005 05:58.

02-28-2005 02:51 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
The Jaundiced Ferret $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by redhead_lesbo
quote:
This is so gay.

Oh, I see you are looking at your own reflection the mirror! Yeah, what I meant is that you ARE gay! Looser!

Out of curiousity, if you're a lesbian why would you use gay as an insult?

Glad you're feeling fine about all this drama, welcome to the site if I haven't formally said so yet...
02-28-2005 06:12 The Jaundiced Ferret is offline Send an Email to The Jaundiced Ferret Search for Posts by The Jaundiced Ferret Add The Jaundiced Ferret to your Buddy List
a)

quote:
Originally posted by The Jaundiced Ferret
Out of curiousity, if you're a lesbian why would you use gay as an insult?

Honey, if I was a man, I SURELY wouldn't want to be a gay one. So, saying that a man is a gay is actually an insult, doesn't matter how says it, neh??

quote:
Originally posted by The Jaundiced Ferret
Glad you're feeling fine about all this drama, welcome to the site if I haven't formally said so yet...

Thanks! Pleased BTW, I like your avatar! Its cute! Tongue (Though I don't know what a ferret is. Its kinda like a rat??? It looks like a rat!)

"OSWARI"

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-28-2005 13:09.

02-28-2005 13:07 redhead_lesbo is offline Send an Email to redhead_lesbo Search for Posts by redhead_lesbo Add redhead_lesbo to your Buddy List
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

yeah a BIG rat..on crack...you fucking things are nutz

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
02-28-2005 17:51 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
The Jaundiced Ferret $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

A ferret is like a weasel, which is a different family than a rat. Here's a picture of a pissed-off one:
http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/ferret/Ferret-Spunky.jpg

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-28-2005 19:36.

02-28-2005 19:36 The Jaundiced Ferret is offline Send an Email to The Jaundiced Ferret Search for Posts by The Jaundiced Ferret Add The Jaundiced Ferret to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

So dose this means we all can got back to flaming each other for shits and giggels. And Redhead it would be alot funner if you joined. Were only doing to get some laughs out each other. Big Grin
02-28-2005 23:27 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
a)

quote:
Originally posted by Star Shadow
So dose this means we all can got back to flaming each other for shits and giggels. And Redhead it would be alot funner if you joined. Were only doing to get some laughs out each other. Big Grin

Ok, You are an asshole! Ok, I'm done here!

"OSWARI"
03-01-2005 00:22 redhead_lesbo is offline Send an Email to redhead_lesbo Search for Posts by redhead_lesbo Add redhead_lesbo to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

quote:
I guess I'm gonna stay a she, even now everyone knows Kameo is actually a he

Then you forfeit the right to complain whenever some idiot PMs you wanting naked pics. You will be the victim of your own duplicity.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
03-01-2005 03:13 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Ok, so basically this thread really is a waste of time?

RAYNE came in and explained that "she" is really a male, but now "she" is going back to a female. That's just stupid, as Grey said, you forfeit.

And for Redhead, that's a pretty disgraceful comment up there, You're just insulting yourself in a different way...
03-01-2005 10:58 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

quote:
Originally posted by greymalkin16
quote:
I guess I'm gonna stay a she, even now everyone knows Kameo is actually a he

Then you forfeit the right to complain whenever some idiot PMs you wanting naked pics. You will be the victim of your own duplicity.

Yes, I understand, I shall quietly ignore them, or send them bestiality pictures Big Grin Wink Big Grin ....

03-01-2005 23:45 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

quote:
Originally posted by redhead_lesbo
quote:
Originally posted by Star Shadow

Ok, You are an asshole! Ok, I'm done here!

Chicken Shit Tongue

How about all male change their male sign to female and, and the females can change theirs to male and more people will join Tongue
Ok people we got a flame to run..... If you guys don't mind the Mtv show is over and we got to get back to flaming Big Grin Tongue Big Grin
03-02-2005 00:32 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

no one has ever accused you of being brilliant have they starshadow?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG
03-02-2005 01:53 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Flaming » I'm such a fucking asshole....