ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » dont mess with me im an MC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page dont mess with me im an MC  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
chris1974

Registration Date: 02-28-2005

dont mess with me im an MC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MC KOTE so you dont like singing try being a freestyle mc ok, kicks ass i tell ya
03-01-2005 09:43 chris1974 is offline Send an Email to chris1974 Search for Posts by chris1974 Add chris1974 to your Buddy List
captain_pants $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1428.gif

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kicks ass? "ooooh feeel me now woooman". then they do that wierd fast stuff that no-one can understand? i love how that crap's classed as "urban" music when its the most manufactured kack in the world. its a fad, like rave was back in the early 90's.

"I wanna see you take the jackpot at fruit machine, then put it all back in. You've got to understand that you can never beat the bandit no"

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 03-01-2005 13:21.

03-01-2005 13:20 captain_pants is offline Send an Email to captain_pants Search for Posts by captain_pants Add captain_pants to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Vocals » dont mess with me im an MC