ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Making PSX ISO's » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Making PSX ISO's  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Blood Rayne $posts[username] is a female
c)

Registration Date: 03-17-2004

Making PSX ISO's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First i would like to thank abobo for opening up my eyes and for showing me the way.

If this thread is illegal in what ever kinda way and it isnt allowed to be posted anywhere on this site or any other, please remove it and let me know....

I couldnt figger out how to make an ISO out of my Final Fantasy9, but with a little help i have done it, ive tried this in different ways and this is what i came up with.........

ISO or NRG.

OPEN NERO!
1. Compile a new Cd. Next-->
2. Other Cd formats. Next-->
3. Next-->
4. Finish-->
5. A screen pops up to chose the file.
6. Start burning.
Without the wizard, in nero, just click ctrl+O(without the + that just means "and") or select the open icon on your upper left and use step 5.

Bin and Cue files.
OPEN NERO!
1. Compile a new Cd. Next-->
2. Other Cd formats. Next-->
3. Next-->
4. Finish-->
5. A screen pops up to chose the file and you will see that it only has .bin and .nrg(*.nrg, *.bin) that's why you scroll thatlist down and select "all files (*.*)". Then select the .Cue file !!!!!!!!! NOt the .bin file !!!!!!!!!
6. Start burning.
Without the wizard, in nero, just click ctrl+O(without the + that just means "and") or select the open icon on your upper left and use step 5.

CCD IMG SUB

Open CLONECD
1. Click the button write from Image file or just click w.
2. Select the Image file.
3. Start Burning.

CloneCD
* This ignores "Space consuming, annoying, pointless" copyright protections >;-), and copies the cd. This and nero are best methods of making backups. BURNS CCD SUB IMG image files.

Nero
* Same as above, and you can make .iso, .bin, etc to "distrubute" copies of the cd to
uhh... yourself so you can burn them on a cd in your new location.
Used to Burn ISO NRG AND BIN

Virtual CD
* This programs makes a "virtual" cd rom, that means it is not there, but you can use it like a cd rom.
* With this you can copy your playstation games onto the computer and play them with without needing the cd-rom...

Other software?
I heard fireburner and roxio cd creator worked for burning psx. Maybe your software does too, but this is what I know works.

To get the fine burning programs you need winMX or KAZAA LITE, that is, only if you have the
original copy and can't find it. Use any file sharing server you like. Just type in the name
of the program and you can easily acquire a back-up copy of the file you "lost". I like
Kazaa lite the best for burning programs, that and best buy, because I always buy the programs
first there... heh. Just type in the name of the program in the search box.

Q:::::::WTF!? The rom didn't work!?!?
A:::::::You used win ISO or another unsure program? Sure programs are: NERO and CloneCD, of course there are many others
but I haven't used them, I have no need to.
You can check for errors on clonecd. Maybe it had too many errors or was a pal or other version of PSX
incompatible without a mod-chip.

No burner, No problem!
1. Get CVGS.
2. Install CloneCd.
3. Get a good friend or rent a buncha disks from blockbuster (take it back and say the playstation isn't working after your done if you do... not that I've done that before.......... heh...). Of course only because your original copy doesn't work!
4. Let CloneCd do its stuff... Voila!
Note: Don't return burned cd's to blockbuster.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 03-18-2004 08:04.

03-18-2004 07:56 Blood Rayne is offline Homepage of Blood Rayne Search for Posts by Blood Rayne Add Blood Rayne to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Blood Rayne: R4YNEBOW
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Making PSX ISO's