ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » Ff On Da Flute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ff On Da Flute  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bridgekeeper $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-767.jpg

Registration Date: 01-12-2005

Ff On Da Flute Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I PLAY THE FLUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM AWSOME @ ONE WINGED ANGEL (from ff7 4 those of u who dont know)
AND I PLAY ALL SORTS OF FF MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-21-2005 01:58 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
koth
a)

images/avatars/avatar-941.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good for you then.

01-23-2005 09:01 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
a)

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do i sense a bit of hostility?

01-23-2005 17:36 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
koth
a)

nah, not at all.
actually im kinda impressed that you play flute, most kid play guitar.

01-25-2005 08:00 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
a)

i missread the "good 4 u" as sarcastic (sorry)
im used 2 getting only sarcasm
and other remarks

again sorry

01-25-2005 20:04 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
koth
a)

ha! thats fine.

01-26-2005 03:06 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
a)

thats good i know what its like 2 be missunderstood

01-26-2005 23:57 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
koth
a)

i feel silly. there're only us talkin.

01-28-2005 07:41 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
a)

thats cause nobaody here seems 2 like me, hahahahahahahaha

01-28-2005 14:50 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
booya_nang $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 04-06-2005

u tried charmin a snake yet? lol im playin, nah thats kool tho, flute is a real nice instrument, u got a lil clip of u playin the flute at all? I mean like a audio mp3 clip jus so we can see your skill, keep doin what u do
04-08-2005 23:24 booya_nang is offline Send an Email to booya_nang Search for Posts by booya_nang Add booya_nang to your Buddy List
a)

ill have to make one Tongue

04-26-2005 00:50 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
booya_nang $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 04-06-2005

^ yea 4sure, make 1 and post it up, id love to hear it
04-26-2005 02:05 booya_nang is offline Send an Email to booya_nang Search for Posts by booya_nang Add booya_nang to your Buddy List
a)

sorry it took so long, but my pc crashed and was down for long time...

the recording stuff i have stinks so sorry for the junky sound......

how do i put the file here???

07-12-2005 16:06 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
Jaydo $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 07-30-2005

not trying to be rude, but you are likely to receive lots of sarcasm, due to your misspellings.. and immediately you come off as young, hyper, and likely to be annoying if this were an online RPG..

Edit: And your obvious obsession with Final Fantasy.

people sense this stuff fast.. just in case you didn't know.

awaiting some audio clips..

you might wanna try getting a website, like an angelfire account, or something, then uploading it through there, and sending a link here..

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 07-30-2005 12:35.

07-30-2005 12:33 Jaydo is offline Send an Email to Jaydo Homepage of Jaydo Search for Posts by Jaydo Add Jaydo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jaydo: Ja Vi M K S YIM Account Name of Jaydo: daggerjaydo View the MSN Profile for Jaydo
crash26821 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-975.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

RE: Ff On Da Flute Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bridgekeeper
I PLAY THE FLUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM AWSOME @ ONE WINGED ANGEL (from ff7 4 those of u who dont know)
AND I PLAY ALL SORTS OF FF MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
How the hell can you play the one winged angel theme when.....Wait..Now I get you. Just the flute parts right?? 'Cause what I was about to say is you play those loud banging noises with a flute. You'll need a whole group to play it perfectly. Because there'll have to be more flutes to make the sound louder and for others to play different parts. Thats pretty cool I must admit though...

08-06-2005 23:04 crash26821 is offline Send an Email to crash26821 Search for Posts by crash26821 Add crash26821 to your Buddy List
a)

sorry it took me so long again *kicks the pc* more pc trouble!!!

i have trouble containing myself when i start talking about final fantasy

my spelling isn't that im young, it's just that i dont care

im not this insane on online rpgs,

and my mom got a filter on the pc that makes it so i cant upload *kicks pc again* i should be able to email it, because the filter doesn't block email (i think)

oh yea the banging parts are easy you just take the flute and smash it around on stuff!!!

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-12-2005 02:24.

08-12-2005 02:20 Bridgekeeper is offline Send an Email to Bridgekeeper Search for Posts by Bridgekeeper Add Bridgekeeper to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bridgekeeper: Mark Neverwinter YIM Account Name of Bridgekeeper: bridgekeeper@sbcglobal.net
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » Ff On Da Flute