ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Wiggy the noob!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wiggy the noob!!!  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Wiggy $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-616.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2004

Wiggy the noob!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey thought I might give a shout and get to know the gang Smile )
11-13-2004 08:08 Wiggy is offline Search for Posts by Wiggy Add Wiggy to your Buddy List
espnking2002
a)

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

RE: Wiggy the noob!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome fellow noob.

11-23-2004 23:48 espnking2002 is offline Send an Email to espnking2002 Search for Posts by espnking2002 Add espnking2002 to your Buddy List
Wiggy $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-616.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh hello^_^ I was away fer a long long time............only one greeted me in that long of a time, my god that's absurd!

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 01-15-2005 09:33.

01-15-2005 09:32 Wiggy is offline Search for Posts by Wiggy Add Wiggy to your Buddy List
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No ,its actually not. Maybe if you posted this in the general forum like most do it would have gotten more. You cant really expect too much traffic through thses AGT forums unfortunately. So yeah, welcome I suppose.
01-15-2005 09:39 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

Hello Wiggy, fancy seeing you here.

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
01-15-2005 11:14 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Wiggy the noob!!!