ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » Piano » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Piano  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Piano Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Am i the only one that plays the piano? Just wondering, but has anyone by any chance come across any sheet music for Hellsing? I cant find anything on it.
04-19-2004 05:09 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Anti Bluz $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-810.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like to fool around on it, its easier to figure out melodies on it, I can play air man's stage from megaman 2.
04-19-2004 05:25 Anti Bluz is offline Send an Email to Anti Bluz Search for Posts by Anti Bluz Add Anti Bluz to your Buddy List
Blood Rayne $posts[username] is a female
c)

Registration Date: 03-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wanna play Final Fantasy8?? Here's the pianosheet, I hope U can read the notes.... Oke, it looks like I mixed up the two parts, ahwell, they R here anyways right??

$posts[username] has attached this image (reduced version):
SAVE0062.jpg
View Full-Sized Image

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 06-03-2004 04:33.

06-03-2004 04:29 Blood Rayne is offline Homepage of Blood Rayne Search for Posts by Blood Rayne Add Blood Rayne to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Blood Rayne: R4YNEBOW
Blood Rayne $posts[username] is a female
c)

Registration Date: 03-17-2004

Here's the second part....

$posts[username] has attached this image (reduced version):
SAVE0061.jpg
View Full-Sized Image

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 06-03-2004 04:31.

06-03-2004 04:31 Blood Rayne is offline Homepage of Blood Rayne Search for Posts by Blood Rayne Add Blood Rayne to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Blood Rayne: R4YNEBOW
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

haha. thanx man. If you want any music from like FF3, ChronoTrigger or .hack//sign just ask cause i got those.
06-30-2004 18:19 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
mega music freak $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 09-12-2004

RE: Piano Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I play piano. I mostly play megaman or Chrono Trigger/ Cross music

MEGA
09-13-2004 23:02 mega music freak is offline Send an Email to mega music freak Search for Posts by mega music freak Add mega music freak to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of mega music freak: cloud8758
mega music freak $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 09-12-2004

hey can u e-mail me some chrono trigger music

my address is cloud_of_swords2003@yahoo.com

MEGA
09-13-2004 23:04 mega music freak is offline Send an Email to mega music freak Search for Posts by mega music freak Add mega music freak to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of mega music freak: cloud8758
n9103 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-614.jpg

Anyone got a site where I can find a lot of different sheet music? Confused

It's the best way to program ringtones. Cool
11-11-2004 19:40 n9103 is offline Send an Email to n9103 Homepage of n9103 Search for Posts by n9103 Add n9103 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of n9103: evileddead YIM Account Name of n9103: evileddead
wildfire1414 $posts[username] is a female

Registration Date: 11-13-2004

If you get any info on hellsing sheet music or cowboy bebop sheet music, could you let me know Confused I have had the most awful time trying to find anything along those lines.
11-13-2004 20:04 wildfire1414 is offline Send an Email to wildfire1414 Search for Posts by wildfire1414 Add wildfire1414 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of wildfire1414: wildfire1414
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » Piano