ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Twenty-four New Sega CD Roms » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Twenty-four New Sega CD Roms  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anile8 $posts[username] is a male
The Watcher

images/avatars/avatar-840.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Twenty-four New Sega CD Roms Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arcus 1-2-3 (J)
Bill Walsh College Football (U)
Black Hole Assault (U)
Bram Stoker's Dracula (U)
Burai (J)
Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia (U)
Crime Patrol (U)
Dracula Unleashed Disc 1 (U)
Dracula Unleashed Disc 2 (U)
Dynamic Country Club (J)
Funky Horror Band (J)
Heroic Legend of Arslan (J)
Jongo World Cup (J)
Mad Dog McCree (U)
Microcosm (U)
My Paint (U)
NHL '94 (U)
Nostalgia 1907 (J)
Sensible Soccer (E)
Teddy Boy Blues (Demo) (J)
Theme Park (E)
Ultraverse Prime (U)
Wheel of Fortune (U)
Wing Commander (U)

Please note Sega CD roms are only available for download to RN Freedom Pass subscribers.
07-12-2004 11:36 anile8 is offline Send an Email to anile8 Homepage of anile8 Search for Posts by anile8 Add anile8 to your Buddy List Add anile8 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of anile8: anile8th View the MSN Profile for anile8
bulldog $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-867.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alot of these are really hard to find and took a long time to get so if anyone has got any sega cd iso's they would like to see on the site send me a pm and i'll sort something out for you to upload it the more help the better i say.

07-15-2004 02:40 bulldog is offline Send an Email to bulldog Search for Posts by bulldog Add bulldog to your Buddy List
slovett $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 07-18-2004

Dracula Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Bram Strokers Dracula a working iso. I cannot get it to work. Most of iso's work that I have but not that one. Can you help, I want to check out that game.
07-18-2004 22:28 slovett is offline Send an Email to slovett Search for Posts by slovett Add slovett to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every iso on the site is checked by either gman or myself to make sure they work with either Gens or Kega Fusion before they are uploaded. Bram Stoker's Dracula is no exception. You either need to turn Perfect Synchro off or on (I can't remember which right off hand) in order to get it to work.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
07-18-2004 22:31 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
slovett $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 07-18-2004

Thanks greymalkin16 for making it happen.
07-19-2004 10:35 slovett is offline Send an Email to slovett Search for Posts by slovett Add slovett to your Buddy List
madeyemoody $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 11-13-2004

kan i hav sensible soccer ??

Peace
11-13-2004 16:21 madeyemoody is offline Send an Email to madeyemoody Search for Posts by madeyemoody Add madeyemoody to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by slovett
Thanks greymalkin16 for making it happen.

Thank bulldog and gman fpr making it happen. Not me. They're the ones that went out and dug up all these ISOs.

quote:
kan i hav sensible soccer ??

Sorry dude, we aren't that much of a charitable organization. Get a Freedom Pass if you want to download it.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
11-13-2004 17:04 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Become a Freedom Pass Subscriber and U can....

(Edit)
LOL, guess U were one step ahead of the spider aye Wink ....

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 11-13-2004 17:06.

11-13-2004 17:05 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Twenty-four New Sega CD Roms