ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » missing files » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page missing files  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
w90ngy

Registration Date: 08-30-2004

missing files Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey guys how comes i cant play
tekken 3 or tag and decathlete
and dead or alive

says im missing some sort of file??
where would i get these files??
thanks
11-09-2004 18:58 w90ngy is offline Send an Email to w90ngy Search for Posts by w90ngy Add w90ngy to your Buddy List
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What emulator?

If you are using mame get ST-V bios (stvbios.zip) goes with Decathlete.

Tekken 3 - make sure you have tekken3.zip not one of the others.

Dead or Alive - ?

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
11-09-2004 21:04 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
Tootall $posts[username] is a male
THIS SITE IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It wouldn't happen to be this one would it: coh-1002m.353, if it is it's a bios file, i've attached the file for you. By the way, i hope you have a fast computer.
Attachment:
unknown coh-1002m.353.zip ($posts[attachmentsize] KB, $posts[counter] downloads)
11-09-2004 21:41 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
w90ngy

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

cheers guys

well im downloading decathlete on here and on planetemu.com
so not sure what version it is, however the version of tekken 3 and TT both are unfunished versions downloaded from here, run very slow.is it my emulator or can i get a full propere working version somewhere else

ive got the bios now thanks very much tootall but where do i put it, do i leave it in the rom section like the neo geo bios

im using mame32 version o.85

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 11-09-2004 23:29.

11-09-2004 23:26 w90ngy is offline Send an Email to w90ngy Search for Posts by w90ngy Add w90ngy to your Buddy List
w90ngy

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

just tried again and it seems its this file thats mmissing

epr19730.ic8 NOT FOUND

wat is this??

really wanna play decathlete playing track and field just aint the same Frown
11-09-2004 23:34 w90ngy is offline Send an Email to w90ngy Search for Posts by w90ngy Add w90ngy to your Buddy List
Super Jamie
d)

images/avatars/avatar-635.gif

Registration Date: 07-04-2004

if you want my advice, forget trying to emulate tekken on mame. find a torrent of the playstation tekken 3 cd and play it thru epsxe

11-11-2004 08:08 Super Jamie is offline Homepage of Super Jamie Search for Posts by Super Jamie Add Super Jamie to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Super Jamie
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

ST-V bios Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
get ST-V bios (stvbios.zip) goes with Decathlete

I'm sure I said that before. That's where your file is.

I was going to attach it but it's too big.

1emulation

Underground Gamer

Have a nice day Smile
11-11-2004 09:07 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Console Gaming and Emulation » missing files