ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Maintenance Complete » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Maintenance Complete  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Suggs $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1310.gif

Registration Date: 09-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know Crono your not that bad...I was'nt exposing you or anything I was just pointing out after what Grey said about seeing 3000 post for people there only a year to be shadowed by you.......spamming wouldnt be the word for you just a little hyperactive
10-07-2004 14:22 Suggs is offline Search for Posts by Suggs Add Suggs to your Buddy List
Riyaken
a)

Registration Date: 09-09-2004

yeah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Indeed, I wasnt calling him a spammer either, but if you look at the fact that the Forums averages 36.15 posts/day and crono 13 averages 21.10 per day well........ Not much more to say lol.

10-07-2004 14:38 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
crono 13 $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 09-29-2004
Location: Egypt, P.S: we don't ride camels, live in pyramids or wear funny hats...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanx guys for ur support, by the way u guys r the BEST Pleased Big Grin Pleased

10-08-2004 11:16 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
Riyaken
a)

wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

200 in 12 days, thats sick Shocked your either going to earn a rep, or burn out.

10-10-2004 15:26 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
c)

Location: Egypt, P.S: we don't ride camels, live in pyramids or wear funny hats...

RE: wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Riyaken
200 in 12 days, thats sick Shocked your either going to earn a rep, or burn out.

Well, if u help people out perhaps u could get many posts too Big Grin
and,LOL for the last freakin time ,I"M NOT SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-11-2004 14:52 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
Riyaken
a)

heh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool your jets there buster, no need to pull out the caps on someone. No where in my posts do I lable you as spamming or as a spammer.

I do feel that I help people asking questions on this forum without posting links that go against forum rules, I also have never posted a reply that consisted of nothing more than "............." which you did here.

I wont sift through them all but, if you truly feel that more than 50% of your posts are truly helpful than I guess there is nothing more to say.

I usually keep to myself here, Im not trying to cause any problems, I just figured that since your number of posts were spoken out on, Id produce a bit of input as well.

I wasnt coming down on you, I just thought it an unusual amount of posting for such a short amount of time.

This will also be my last reply due to the fact I am doing nothing more than offering up an opportunity for you to respond and post even more.

See ya in the forums, Peace, Pleased

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 10-11-2004 17:08.

10-11-2004 16:36 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
c)

RE: heh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I wasnt coming down on you, I just thought it an unusual amount of posting for such a short amount of time.

man,u should go to emucation and u will see real shit,i guarntee it Pleased Pleased

10-12-2004 15:10 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

If any of you guys had been around back when gundam.com was still around, their message board was the extreme opposite. Their moderators were total fascists, who considered any post that didn't have at least 600 words and a damn thesis statement to be SPAM

That's probably where my liberal attitude towards it comes from.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
10-14-2004 05:36 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
c)

Greymalkin,is there's somethung wrong with the servers in RN????
coz emucation just went out,I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN IN ROM-NATION,coz I just love it so much in here,so if there are any problems just notify all forum members before it happens,okay??? maybe we could do something about it,after all u and anile wouldn't like that to happen........

10-20-2004 11:41 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
Riyaken
a)

Yeah it would totally blow if they had to do another reset and you would have to rush about to get that post count up again *wink* Cool

10-20-2004 16:03 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
greymalkin16

I wouldn't worry about extreme server crashes anymore. RomNation now has a top notch hosting service with top notch tech support unlike the previous service that anile used when we had frequent crashes.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
10-20-2004 17:25 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
robbbert $posts[username] is a male
d)

images/avatars/avatar-1731.gif

Registration Date: 01-04-2004

crono13, don't panic, emucation server blew up but they are back on a temporary site. Abobo is building a new server right now. RN server is in good hands I believe. No-one will be dropping any more matches in it.
10-21-2004 12:15 robbbert is offline Search for Posts by robbbert Add robbbert to your Buddy List
c)

quote:
Yeah it would totally blow if they had to do another reset and you would have to rush about to get that post count up again *wink* Cool

Are you always like that,plz SHUT UP.......... Wink Tongue Wink

10-21-2004 12:41 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
Riyaken
a)

Im like the play by play man, I call them as I see them. Big Grin

10-21-2004 16:36 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
c)

okay Riyaken ,what do you want me to do so u can shut the fuck up ??

10-22-2004 12:34 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
Riyaken
a)

What would get me off your case is that if you would stop calling people on things that you yourself have done just one week prior.

You tried to get on Huggykitty for spamming???

You get on people about following the rules and what not, when just a few weeks ago you yourself wernt following them.

You post stupid screen shots of KoF that you either found somewhere or made them?? Why?

Thats about all the beef I got for you here, now im going to go and dig you one in the flame forums.

10-22-2004 16:58 Riyaken is offline Send an Email to Riyaken Search for Posts by Riyaken Add Riyaken to your Buddy List
greymalkin16

Hey, you two, continue this debate elsewhere. I grow weary of this bickering.

10-22-2004 20:29 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
c)

quote:
Thats about all the beef I got for you here, now im going to go and dig you one in the flame forums.

do whatever u please,u just think that I'm a spammer while most members have double account names,pointless threads,but yet u don't consider those against the rules do u Riyaken???

10-23-2004 12:35 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
greymalkin16

crono 13, did you even read what I just posted? I was talking to you and Riyaken. That means shut the fuck up. No more arguing.

10-23-2004 16:08 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
c)

Sorry,Greymalkin I was just defending myself,I didn't mean to do any trouble y'know........

10-24-2004 10:26 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Maintenance Complete